Coaches:

With the services that SCSOCCER.COM provides:

* Central place for SC High School Soccer Coaches Association members to discuss prep soccer;

* Message Board;

* JV & Varsity Scoreboards, Region Standings, & State Rankings (software provided by Soccer Information Systems);

* Daily, Weekly, & Monthly Notes;

* Individual & Team Statistics;

* North/South Soccer Classic Information;

* Tournament Page;

* Hot Links for soccer web sites;

* History Section;

* Collegiate Signings;

* "Massey Power Ratings" -- boys only in 2002

* and really much, much more ...

What is that worth to you? And, what is most important for you? Remember, this is the SCHSSCA's web site, so it can really focus on what its' members need and desire.

Since we started the Newsletter in 1993, our cost has remained at $35 for SCSOCCER.COM (formerly Kickin' Around Soccer Newsletter). That will remain for 2003!

However, one issue we must address this year is the fee arrangement with Soccer Information Systems (SIS) of Atlanta, GA.

Now, many of you know that Wayne Boston and Charlie Corbitt run the collegiate soccer scoreboard for the NSCAA/adidas, so this is top-notch software. SIS has been very generous to our Association by providing the software for the Scoreboards and Rankings section the past two years with very little monetary reward on their end. One of my goals this year is to pay them accordingly for their services.

When we discussed this last January in Atlanta, we agreed that a $20 fee associated with each program (boys and girls / varsity and junior varsity) would suffice that software being used by our Association. That's really a minute amount considering a pair of officials for one match will cost around $60-$70 depending on their mileage ($30 for regular season games).

Is this worth it to the Association's members? I believe so, but I need your individual input. If you don't want to post here for whatever reason, please e-mail me directly at kyle@scsoccer.com .

We're looking for honest answers, suggestions, comments, etc., so please feel free to post your thoughts.

Thanks!

Kyle Heise
SCSOCCER.COM