Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
NSFW link
NSFW link
NSFW link

Rhonaldino's GF with see through, wet, tight, yellow top on a cold day out on the ocean posing. Kinda went overboaard there I guess. Anyway, consider yourself warned!

It's from The Sun so there's an accuracy warning here too.

*NSFW*
Brazil ace's keepy-uppy
*NSFW*

If this is true then my whole idea of training has gone out the window. I always get ready for a match with super models and PS. Except I play Gran Turismo.

Quote:

RAGGED Ronaldinho turned into a World Cup flop because he spent his nights enjoying illicit romps with his French girlfriend, The Sun can reveal.

Gorgeous model Alexandra Paressant said the Brazilian ace broke team rules to sneak off most evenings to bed her.

If that wasn’t tiring enough, she said he then liked to play World Cup football game FIFA 2006 on his PLAYSTATION.

Alexandra, 22, said: “The Brazilian coach had banned WAGS from the team’s hotel but we couldn’t bear to be apart.

“Sometimes we didn’t even make it into the room, we would make love there and then in the corridor. We are mad for each other.

“He missed me too much and I don’t think it harmed him.”

Ronaldinho is famed for his amazing keepy-uppy ball juggling — but is equally skilled OFF the pitch, said Alexandra. She added: “He cannot live without love, he is a very passionate person.

“One night he made me scream with such pleasure the people on the hotel terrace below heard us because my window was open.”

Alexandra, who watched all Brazil’s games, added: “I know people say he didn’t play so well in the World Cup but I think he played well.

“I made him happy, and when he is happy he plays better football.”

Instead, she says, his habit of playing PlayStation after their romps may have knocked his form.

She said: “He likes to relax afterwards by playing his games. He was playing the FIFA 2006 football game during the World Cup.”

Alexandra also revealed she found it hard to know who to shout for when Brazil played France.

She said: “My heart was torn. I obviously wanted him to win but I am French so I also wanted them to win, it was hard for me.” Buck-toothed Ronaldinho, 26, met Alexandra at a hotel in Barcelona after his £21million move to Spain. She said: “I was with a modelling friend, we were working.

“I saw him but I didn’t approach him because I thought he had the image of a playboy and I don’t like that kind of man.

“But I left my room key on the table by mistake and he very sweetly brought it to me. We started talking and he is actually very shy. I found him cute and so different from what people think he is like.

“We spend all our time together when we can. We spend a lot of time making love, a lot of time in the bedroom. He is the best lover I have ever had. I love him. I love him!” They are planning to go on holiday in Brazil after she finishes her next assignment. Fashion model Alexandra added: “We have a lovely time there, we stay in a little tiny place.

“Sometimes he hires a helicopter so we can go to the capital to shop — he is very thoughtful.”

Alexandra is due to come to Britain in September to star in an ITV programme about WAGS.

She said: “I met all the British WAGS and they were very nice. I am looking forward to seeing them again. I don’t think Victoria Beckham is taking part but I am hoping to star with her husband David in a film next year.

“I am filming ‘Asterix 3’ and either he or Zidane is supposed to be a guest star.

“I hope it is Beckham because I don’t like Zidane, he is arrogant.”

Alexandra’s revelations will be little comfort to England fans — still puzzled as to what made OUR BOYS fizzle out in Germany.

J
world cup
world cup
J
..she must not care for foreplay.

coach
coach
Well you can't believe The Sun, because its like the National Inquirer. But how can such a horse-face get such a filly?

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Because the horse face's pasture is alot greener than most everyone else's.

J
world cup
world cup
J
..still just.. doesn't add up.

+

=

coach
coach
Gotta be the teeth and hairdo that get her going.

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
You now what they say...big teeth, big ....

Or was it big nose?

is it feet? yeah that's it ....Big Nike covered feet, big.....

J
world cup
world cup
J
..i think something we've all missed here.

Alexandra says he played Playstation afterwards. W-T-F?!

throw in
OP Offline
throw in
Gotta love a woman that will let you play playstation afterwards instead of "the cuddle".

Wasn't this an episode of Seinfeld? Sex, eating and tv?

goal
goal
WTF!!!!!!

What's my name?! Chuck Norris doesn't get questions, he gets answers!
Goal
Goal
Nice, so there's still hope for benp one day. I wonder how many super models MLS referees get...Get em tiger.

J
world cup
world cup
J
With that 90s black business professional semi-fro he has going..it shouldn't be too long.

coach
coach
Post deleted by 2004striker

J
world cup
world cup
J
..definitely needs more pics of Alexandra.. we already know Ronaldinho is a horse.

From here on.. either post pics of Alexandra.. or make fun of Benp.

World Cup
World Cup
There is hope for all of you ugly guys afterall!

coach
coach
To be fair to Rhonaldino, he is not the only dog-face that does not match up to his mate-

corner kick
corner kick
why has SCSoccer suddenly turned into a love fest...i go away for a week and all of a sudden guys are hitting on each other and french girl friends are throwing off their hubby's "game"....i dont even understand anymore....at least we can still make fun of ben p...that will keep me sane.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard