Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who in high school has the hardest shoot, longest and on the money serves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not sure about this year but I am sure of it that last year's winner of that would be Marek Susiolak. He was our foreign exchange student from Slovakia. He busted so many balls and could clear the ball easily almost the whole field. His accuracy was not good but he could blast some 50 yard shots and still could put a bruise on a keeper's chest.

J
world cup
world cup
J
Yeah dude Marek was the man. I don't know how many strawberries I got in practice from defending him. Example of this guys power. In a match last year Marek took a shot from about 5 yrds. outside of the 18...dead on at the keepers head. The keeper put his hands up to block it..but it burst through his hands and into the goal. The kid was a monster. Its just to bad he kicked for the football team before soccer season...they messed him up bad. He would have scored maybe 25 goals last year if he wasn't leaning back all the time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mike Myers from Aiken.........im out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the hardest shot i have seen is junior david stovall from rv..he has scored a few times from outside around 40 yards..just ask james island players who made their keepers knees buckle...and the best and longest boot i have to give the award to my man danko...im surprised he doesnt have an assist a game how he puts it almost in the box with a little wind in his back

World Cup
World Cup
I think Nick Young...leroyismybuddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is with these gay topics. Who cares about the player with the hardest shot? The only replies are about these jokes who can "power boot" it down the field. Get a life.

World Cup
World Cup
Go Vikings!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#10 from Conway can Kick a ball within the posts as hard as anyone. He played with a torn hip muscle, when he could play, and still scored 22 goals in less than 12 games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I Bet your the #10 player on Conway too "coastal 14." Thats why you want to know if you made all region or not? I hope you did though. WHo cares about the hardest shot anyways, As long as you can place the ball where you want it to go with power.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my friend who played against danko last year said he literally could give his team a good scoring opportunity off of his kicks, he could practically get a shot in...but the reason we were talking about this anyways is cause the keeper from south aiken had a pretty good range, just not quite as good

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard