Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
goal
goal
Girls side CESA PREMIER hands down. (u14 Premier Girls)

Last edited by utvolsiat1; 08/25/06 11:36 AM.

Joe Siatkowski Mauldin Soccer I fear no evil
T
TS Offline
goal kick
goal kick
T
Which CESA Premier on the girls side?

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
If you aren't impressed by Ricardo, you aren't watching the game. He is a very enjoyable player to watch. Very smooth and technically sound. He's only the best player or one of the top 2-3 players at age in the State and the defending state champ picked him up.

The other young man is a very strong player as well.

corner kick
corner kick
I was told that the Bridge U-13 team was playing up at U-14 this season...any truth to that?

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing."
B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Yup, thats where they are listed to play according to the SCYSA website. Same with '93 CESA Premier.

I assume both will drop to U13 for the Spring.

S
coach
coach
S
Big Daddy: I couldn't disagree with you more concerning Ricardo. It appears he only scored 7 of the 8 points for the CESA team in that tournament. Obviously he has to step it up to become a better player.

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Heh heh. Yeah.....he should be ashamed.

Seriously, I have no kids on this team....but my son's team scrimmaged them and '92 Premier are really good. Great team to watch even when you are on the other side.

I say the same thing abot the '93 Bridge team. Its fun to play teams like these because besides being fun to watch, its a great measuring stick for yourself. Play well....and know you're on the right track. Get smoked....and know you have more work to do.

S
goal
OP Offline
goal
S
I too saw where Ricardo added to his career points total this past weekend. He obviously is a very good player. My point was directed more in the way of Tega Cay not being a very good team last year and trying to get some of you engaged in "trash" talk. It worked! CEAS's program continues to improve! When will it stop!

S
coach
coach
S
Soccer16: Since I say nice things about CESA a bunch, here's my list of things CESA hasn't done:
  • CESA hasn't won a regional title [excludes consituent clubs.]
  • CESA hasn't finished first RIIIPL-East regular season.
  • CESA hasn't had all of its competing teams finish in the top 3 in RIIIPL-East.
  • CESA hasn't won a national title.
  • CESA hasn't placed anyone on the national team [excludes constituent clubs.]
  • CESA doesn't use Climacool material in their practice shirts.
  • Etc.

Seems like they have a long way to go.

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Re: Tega Cay, I couldn't disagree more.

I've known that team since they were U8 and the Steele Creek Rhinos. The single biggest thing I've always loved about them is their toughness and resiliency. Those kids never quit and were never out of a game.

Knowing the kids they have lost over the years I would have thought they'd have tanked last year....and call them overrated if you want, somehow they ended up as the 2nd best team in the state. Don't ever count them out. Losing the kids they did will hurt....but until they fall apart on the field I believe they will find a way to still be a pretty darned good team.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard