Print Thread
#7206 05/08/02 10:22 AM
B
Bazza Offline OP
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
B
For your info- Fox Sports World 2:00pm today is the game that could decide the EPL title.
If Arsenal get a tie or a win the title is theirs. If United win it all goes to Saturdays games to
decide the Champioship. It should be one hell of a fight. Enjoy the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am most definitely pulling for Arsenal. They are my all time favorite. Henry is the one to watch for the days game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are you going to watch him on the bench?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah, too bad Henry is out with a knee injury

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you no who I am pulling for...

B
Bazza Offline OP
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
B
I hear Stefan Effenberg thinks he has signed for
Manchester United. What a shock he's gonna get when he gets here and they give him that nasty light blue shirt.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to let you know guys.....this is a High School soccer post....not english primer league....thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well congrats to arse-nal
and a question to man city fc supporter- why do you support man city? newcastle are clearly the team of choice

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well I must say that was almost as fun as when ManUre got knocked out of the CL by Bayer Leverkusen...cant wait to hear what ol Fergie's got to say about this...congrats to Arsenal on a great season...we'll let you have your fun before the trophy comes home to Anfield next year...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the look on sir alex's face says it all... (you know the one- i've just emptied my bank on veron and van nistlerooy and i cant even win england anymore!)

Link Copied to Clipboard