Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

Does anyone know how often the ejection site is updated?

Here we are 26 and the update was last made on the 19th. Is it every Thursday?

The teams have 48 hours to submit the Red Card ejection report. That would mean the reports from Sunday's games would have to be in by Tuesday. Two days to get the reports analyzed and posted is not too bad.

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
I am not arguing the time frame, just saying that a known red card from a game this weekend is not in the list. I assume all the info is with SCYSA and they have not updated the site.

C
throw in
throw in
C
It has seemed to be every Thursday. I know it is their intent to have it by the next weekend, so that opponents know if someone is sitting out.

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
How many coaches actually check this list on a weekly basis, looking for players on opposing teams that they are scheduled to play the following weekend? If it is the intent of the SCYSA to inform teams of opponents' pending suspensions, it seems like a very ineffective way of doing that. As much as I hated lugging around a big yellow paper to have signed by coaches and referees, at least I was aware at the start of a game if the other team had a suspension to serve. I do not as a routine practice check the web report. I would think that the intent of having this information on the web is primarily for information and amusement, and secondly to give Chico another opportunity to make a chart or graph.

S
Shibumi Offline OP
coach
OP Offline
coach
S
>>I would think that the intent of having this information on the web is primarily for information and amusement, and secondly to give Chico another opportunity to make a chart or graph.<<

lurker: Your real name isn't Ned Ludd, is it?

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
irony: Having to use Wikipedia to determine that you've just been accused of fearing and hindering technological advancement.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard