Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
World Cup
World Cup
Wayne, J.F. Lucas is currently the principal at Greenville HS and a former boys soccer head coach with the Red Raiders. Perhaps we need to get this information to him for the spring meeting. Another avenue to pursue is Ozzie Ahl, an assistant principal at Northwestern HS and a former boys soccer head coach with the Trojans. I'm sure there are others, but having contacts with school administrators seems to be a fundamental need for our organization!

C
kick off
kick off
C
I like the time changed to 10 minute periods but I would love to see it changed to (Golden Goal). I've refereed and coached many games that went into overtime and a goal was scored in the 1st minute of overtime. The teams were given 80 minutes, how much more time do they need?

S
Brace
Brace
S
I think many ADs and principals seem this as non-important and just read it and go on with no big deal. I agree with the proposed format and i even talked to my AD about it, and he pretty much blew it off like it was no big deal

Misael Garzon
May River HS Boys Varsity Head Coach
mgarzon1217@gmail.com
K
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
K
this is ridiculous; i think a tie is reasonable in the high school league; we see how others leagues have done it and went back to the tie system. what does it hurt having teams tie and not have a winner and loser; i think having points for wins and losses and ties is great...schsl needs to listen to the coaches and not be so almighty!

also, i think the OT's should be golden goal; it is in college soccer-i can understand the playoffs but regular season should not have a shootout to determine a winner...leave on the field of play

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
so what is the reasoning for them not to change the OT? i think it is stupid that you go into PK.s; i have coached in several states at the high school level and this is the only state that does end a game in ties, unless playoffs or a tourney. Also, most places if a team loses in PK's, the game is still considered a tie, not a loss for a team; but that is south carolina fr ya

Coach Chickering
Camden High Soccer
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kevin Heise, Kyle Heise 

Link Copied to Clipboard