Anonymous
Unregistered
A
was that even a question? Irmo and Phil Savitz say it all

J
Brace
Brace
J
Irmo...if Irmo wins this year..that will make 14 state championships, and will tie them with a national record for most state championships by a high school team...not bad if I say so myself. They can all thank Coach Savitz for the success of the program. Without an outstanding coach to coach the kids, you only have a good team, not great ones like you get at Irmo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree it has to be Irmo! No other program is in the same league, especially the one, B-E, that recruits its players. I have not had a chance to watch Irmo this year. Can anyone point out the players to watch and their player numbers? Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
by god, easley is the most respected high school program ever!! haha joke, irmo for sure takes this one, as well as every other dang honor. Good luck irmo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah,Irmo's up there but I think you would also have to consider B.C.,Riverside, and yes,B.E..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would conside BC up there if they knew how to play soccer. all they can do is play boom ball, its like watching a rec team. They could be one of the best teams around if they played a good brand of soccer. they have the players but they dont know how to play. they wouldnt lose to anyone if they could jsut stop playing boot ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and yet they're in the State Finals for the second year in a row...hmm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BC is in the state finals but if you look if you look at the bracket the probably had the easiest ride, maybe with the exception of myrtle beach(i havent seen them play). There are better teams and i am pretty confident that Greenville is going punish them. Good luck to both teams in the finals.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard