Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For BC to win the lowerstate in 3a is like christ church winning 1a. there is no competition and so even a mediocre team could make it out. They have the potential to be a really good team, if they could learn to play soccer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah, watch out for the Stoners in the irmo game, they are studs... get em sepp...
-houdy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soker-You don't know what you're talking about.The 2 that are playing tomorrow for 3-A and Riverside,Myrtle and Daniel could give any 4-A team all they could handle this yr. and ask your coach to schedule Dreher for the next 4 yrs..Please!And 2-A B.E. and Chapin are pretty good this yr. too.

A
Goal
Goal
A
Some of you guys need to really concentrate on the EPL or SPL games I know alot of you watch.Many european teams often start their attack from the back.Look to see as midfielders play back to their own defenders how many forwards and even some midfielders rush forward into space anticipating a ball they know is coming.This is an opportunistic style.Just ask the French.How some of you can interpret this as boom ball is beyond me.I have seen BC play twice-they seem to me to be emulating this style of play.Win or lose tommorow I am sure you will see more of the same.Good luck to all teams in the finals,

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard