Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#7344 05/12/02 06:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the stoner brothers playe awesome!!! sepp scored a goal.. and saul didn't let anything by him....so thats the stoners

#7345 05/12/02 09:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol so when spring valley questions a few of the calls during the game its called whining by irmo fans but when irmo loses and questions the calls what is it? lol thats beautiful

#7346 05/12/02 11:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen, all yall can bash irmo all yall want!! Irmo got there and if you didnt even get there dont say ANYTHING!! Irmo has a great team every year and this year they didnt brag about it they didnt say anything on this site!! None of them had big heads and thought they were the best they just played the game and I think that its really really immature for yall to get on the board and bash Irmo who were mature this year! If yall havent noticed not 1 irmo player was on this board all year.. maybe there fans but they cant control that I myself am a JV player and a Varsity fan i personally know all the Varsity players and none of them bashed any team aand all showed class this whole year as well as accomplishing more than most other teams can say. congrats Wando you guys were awesome and maybe the best team didnt win but wando wanted it.. but if you are not an irmo fan FINE but if you dont know the whole news then dont say anything the reason all yall are bashing irmo is because there not here to defend thereselves they will let there records and state championships talk for them! So give Irmo some credit before you bash them thanx!

#7347 05/13/02 01:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo got their credit, they go it in the polls, in the papers, on this site even they got the credit, now that they couldnt step it up you expect people to talk about how hard irmo played?
and you cant make the excuse they didnt play hard because its the championship, no one goes out in the championship game and 1/2 asses it. irmo deserves no credit right now, the got to the dance and david slayed goliath. if you cant step it up in a big game and your #1 in the nation then shut up! dont try to take anything away from wando right now, irmo has a class act coach and is a class act team but they didnt step it up, so when it came time to put their money where their mouth was they couldnt do it. so enjoy those second place trophies!

#7348 05/13/02 01:35 AM
goal kick
goal kick
first and foremost, congrats to Wando. they played hard and picked up the intensity when it was needed. As for complaining about the referee, he did not put the ball into the back of the net. however, he did a poor job of game control. his calls were terriblely inconsistant. his ARs did not help him too much either. they should have done a better job of keeping the trash after the ball was gone out of the game. the only complaint i have with the center referee is that he should keep better control of the time. why did he play an extra 4+ minutes at the end of the second half? why did he signal 1 minute left and play almost 3? no whinning just questions that he needs to answer to himself everytime he looks in the mirror and thinks about the night he did the 4-A championship. i have told my u12 team that referees do not win or lose games, but it was a tough sell to two of my players after the game was over!!!! Again congrats to Wando but also to Irmo. Irmo had a great season with a very talented team and a GREAT coach.

#7349 05/13/02 02:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To #'s 5, 7, 10, & 17 on Irmo... way to show class during the presentation of Wando's medals. Despite the rest of your team's antics, you four showed what good sportmanship is. Irmo showed that the team with the best skills can lose due to bad luck! Congrats to both teams on great seasons.

#7350 05/13/02 04:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fact of the matter is that if there were no questionable calls by the refs then none of this would be an issue. So Wando scored more goals than Irmo and they won--no one is disputing that. Last year no Ridge View coaches or players disputed that Dorman legitimatly scored on them. This year and last, there was a problem with the officiating. Why can't the ref explain to Savitz what the deal was with the time. Why didn't the ref tell Darlington about the calls last year? That's the problem. The refs didn't lose the game for Irmo or RV--and neither one has said that they did. But, why should anybody show up to play if they're not going to be in a game that's officiated fairly and professionally? Irmo's not whining about losing, they're mad about the officiating be so unclear and unbelievable--just like it was last year. The ref should have a clear explanation for a call every time and coaches deserve to know what the call is.

#7351 05/13/02 12:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A rule change for next year is that the officials will signal what the foul is when called (like basketball). That is, if there is time. Sometimes, there is not time, such as when the offended team wants a quick restart.

#7352 05/13/02 01:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by John_Martin:
What was that wando won and you cant admit it?? Im sorry that Wando upset the #1 team in the Nation..hahahahaha WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

So, John Martin, in your complaint about Irmo's attitude....your "quote" here shows so much maturity (yeh, right)..."ha,ha, ha, ha,ha"...????? who's got the attitude proble? Grow up!

#7353 05/13/02 02:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To JOHN MARTIN.......I sincerely hope that you are just a Wando fan and not a Wando varsity player....I just reread all of your rude and immature comments. I respected Wando's team, but if you tell me that you are a player, I am sorry for your " class act" team that you so poorly and raunchily represent them and bring them down in the reader's eyes.....hopefully you are not (so shut up since you have no clue what you're talking about), but if you are, how arrogant and classless you are....by the way, immature brat, JV doesn't count and if you aren't a starter/major player it doesn't count...so what number were you???

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard