Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#7354 05/13/02 03:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am whatever you say i am if i wasnt then why would i say iam? the radios the papers they wont even play my jams, because i am whatever you say i am!!!

Ok First and Foremost; Yes I am a fan not taking anything for the triumphing Warriors who won the championship. I am 22 and I love Wando. I was at the game and saw every minute of it. For Irmo to be ranked 1 in the nation they werent that good at all. I am a soccer coach too and I know good soccer when I see it. Being a national powerlifting champion i know competition! Maturity?? Maturity is being a man and admiting that you lost, we beat the supposedly #1 team in the nation? Ability can bring you to the top but it takes character to keep you there so irmo obviously had class but obviously didnt have the character to win it all.... When it came down to being a man Wando obviously.....stepped it up! I dont care how immature you may call me...the fact is that the team i support hoisted the #1 trophy just like i did in 1994!!!

Irmo yall are all women you lost just shut up about noone likes yall.....Ok we won yall lost if anything the referre was on yalls side b/c every time we touched yalls pussy ass we would get called for a foul.

wando Rules yall suck that is the end of it....Chaddam is the man and the cousins rule so yall can cry and cry but the fact is wando rules irmo sucks....

yall are fags who talk trash die your hair then lose so until next year

Wando rules Irmo Blows

#7355 05/13/02 03:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As an unbiased soccer fan I attended this game to hopefully see a great match. It was! In regard to the officiating, each team had calls good and bad during the match. The issue was the time. There were almost five minutes added to the second half. No reason for this. There were three minutes added to OT. No reason for this. Sorry folks, but the center ref was a factor.

Also note, for no reason we sat on the Irmo side. I was very impressed with the way the staff and players conducted themselves. No cockiness, no BS. They just acted professional, which is great for a HS team. I may have had the same impression had I sat on the other side, but I'll never know. Anyways, there is no need to bash Irmo, and congrats are due for Wando. But the center ref SUCKED and needs a new watch. I'll give him mine if necessary!!!!!

#7356 05/13/02 03:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
john_martin. If you were really a coach then you should know great talent when you see it. You can not tell me that irmo sucked. They were up on wando 2-0. There goals weren't bs but wando's were. The pk, i wouldn't count that as a goal that you earned. The reffere adding on four extra minutes was stupidness on his part. The ref held up one minute when coach savitz asked him how much time was left and 2 minutes later he blew the wistle. The pk and the red card should have never happened. Now you can't just blame the ref's on this it could have ended sooner when irmo go the pk but the keeper was lucky when he got his hand on the ball. As for the fouls going in irmos favor, I counted them and wando got 39 fouls called for them and irmo only got 18. Now tell me that irmo was getting the calls in their favor know. You are an idiot and an asshole.
Coach Savitz congradulations on a good year. And i hope to see you in the finals next year.

Spring Valley #7

#7357 05/13/02 09:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To John Martin....like I said, if you are JUST A FAN, the Wando team is probably embarrassed that you degrade them in your representation....using words like "p---y", etc?????in your replies...mmm-hmmm, yeh that's mature and full of class. WANDO PLAYERS, I still respect you guys and your playing ability, but get this John Martin to stop bringing you down....he's damging to your good impression you left us Irmo folks with! As a fan YOU didn't win, the players did! You are pathetically full of anger and trying to prove what a tough "man" you are...hmmmm, let me see...resentment that YOU never actually played in the state championship??????

#7358 05/13/02 09:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i didnt get to go to the game so i don't really know what happened but is it true that a guy from irmo got scared and shanked his pk in overtime to win it? and also isnt stoppage time supposed to be added on the end of the game? just wondering

#7359 05/13/02 09:47 PM
J
world cup
world cup
J
I don't think he was scared. And he didn't shank it. The shot was actually an excellent shot...just inside of the left post...Chattum (wando's keeper) just made a great save. You've got a 50/50 chance and he guessed right. So...the shot was a great one but the save was better.

#7360 05/13/02 10:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what about the stoppage time weren't there some injuries?

#7361 05/13/02 11:10 PM
J
Brace
Brace
J
there were two goals in the second half resulting in just over 1 minute of stopage time. There was one injury that lasted about 45 seconds on the Mullins kid...so that comes up to about 1:45 seconds...so lets round up and say 2 minutes. Not anywhere near the 4:53 seconds of stoppage time that the ref did.

#7362 05/14/02 01:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L-E dude-youve got a 50/50 chance of saving a penalty?...right

#7363 05/14/02 01:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why is it called whining when spring valley questions calls but Irmo is allowed to question without being criticized?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard