Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#7324 05/11/02 10:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who on this game, and how did the teams play?

#7325 05/11/02 10:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo 1-0 at half

#7326 05/11/02 10:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i left at half time but the score was Irmo-1, Wando-0

#7327 05/11/02 11:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wando won 3-2 in overtime, what an upset! Wando really stepped it up baby!! Wando had nothing to lose and won it all and Irmo was supposed to win but lost it all!!! GO WARRIORS!!

#7328 05/12/02 12:54 AM
I
goal kick
goal kick
I
irmo was ROBBED! I now feel Ridgeviews pain (when the refs take over a game). During the course of the game Irmo dominated. And all through-out the game refs missed calls and made stupid ones. Here is a game recap

The game was 2-0 IRMo till about 7minutes left and wando got a goal. Nothing happened until the game was in stoppage time.

The stoppage time was WAY TOO LONG!!! and during that time one of irmo's players had a hand-ball in the box and got ejected. Wando had a PK and scored.

The game was still tied after 2 halfs of 10 mins. In the 2nd sudden death w/ about a minute to play. Near the side-line Sepp stole the ball from a wando player and SOMEHOW commited a foul. A foul that you wouldnt call in a state championship game. Wando got a free-kick and scored. The refs job is to take care of the players NOT TO CONTROL THE OUTCOME OF A GAME!

#7329 05/12/02 01:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was that wando won and you cant admit it?? Im sorry that Wando upset the #1 team in the Nation..hahahahaha WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

#7330 05/12/02 02:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ihs12, the refs took over the game is right!!! You couldn't touch an Irmo player without getting a foul! (slight overexaggeration...but just slight--if you saw the game and are unbias you will agree)
Irmo was not robbed...they were outplayed. This match was intense, I'll give you that, but Wando overcame the horrible and calls that were consistantly in favor of Irmo.
Take a breath...look at the game and realize you aren't unbeatable.

#7331 05/12/02 02:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
to ihs: and like the call against wando that gave irmo the pk in the sudden death overtime was deserved? just another example of the refs awful job for both teams. he never had the game under control. Wando just outplayed yall. If you're player hadn't of chocked and missed his pk then yall would have won. but o well.

#7332 05/12/02 02:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looks like i was right it wasnt gonna be a cakewalk for irmo...and yes i did hear from an rv player(lorick to be exact) that injury time was set for approximately a minute and i was about 2:30 or so...looks like that is two consecutive years when two teams that were #1 in the nation have gone in and gotten robbed...i still have all the respect in the world for wando though i knew that their height and speed would play a major role in this game..congrats on the win and at the same time sorry to irmo i know how hard it is from seeing all of my friends who played soccer get off that bus last year i know how it eats all of the seniors alive inside

#7333 05/12/02 03:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by ihs12:
irmo was ROBBED! I now feel Ridgeviews pain (when the refs take over a game). During the course of the game Irmo dominated. And all through-out the game refs missed calls and made stupid ones. Here is a game recap

The game was 2-0 IRMo till about 7minutes left and wando got a goal. Nothing happened until the game was in stoppage time.

The stoppage time was WAY TOO LONG!!! and during that time one of irmo's players had a hand-ball in the box and got ejected. Wando had a PK and scored.

The game was still tied after 2 halfs of 10 mins. In the 2nd sudden death w/ about a minute to play. Near the side-line Sepp stole the ball from a wando player and SOMEHOW commited a foul. A foul that you wouldnt call in a state championship game. Wando got a free-kick and scored. The refs job is to take care of the players NOT TO CONTROL THE OUTCOME OF A GAME!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard