Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
throw in
throw in
C
Soccersmylife, I don't know of a web page that lists all referees. However, at USSoccer.com under the referee tab you can get e-mail addresses for all state referee administrators.

Chico, several people are using the Arbiter system. Thing is it's kind of being district run, meaning, there is a group for the low country, a group for the upstate, and I don't know if mid state is using one or not. It's a league/tournament choice who assigns their respective matches.

It's not enough to go and get the training, and sit back and wait for the call. You have to know who assigns what, and work through it. In the Charleston area, there are basically 4 assignors that can get all the matches you ever need, rec, classic, challenge, tournaments, and HS (which is a separate certification).

hat-trick
hat-trick
The list of USSF certified referee assignors in SC can be found here.

A referee assignors' clinic is required for certification. The materials used in this course can be found here, along with materials for other referee training courses.

Last edited by Coach P; 10/27/06 05:06 PM.
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Thanks Comet.....I was just wondering exactly how many certified ref's do we (SC) have.

I have heard several teenage boys get their's , ref a few games and then quit due to the abuse they take from parents on the sidelines. It is ashame.

I wish I was physically fit that I could do it but with a bum knee I could not run the line. Reminds me of the ref's we had last weekend for RIII in Augusta.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard