Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
B
Random thoughts from Big Daddy........

1. '92 CUFC Elite is a pretty good team. Better than I thought they would be.

2. '92 CESA Premier is untouchable unless half the team catches Trujillo's revenge the night before an important game.

3. I don't know if its an age thing or a SC-NC thing but U14 SC is way more physical than U12 NC was.

4. As good as I thought '93 Bridge was last year....they are better this year.

5. I thought SCYSA Challenge leagues were pretty well managed this year. Fields were generally good, officiating was solid, good website. Kudos to all.....

6. My son's team is playing at Disney Jr Showcase in a few weeks.....outside of his games, the one game I'm most fired up about is on the girls side. Opening game.....'93 CESA Premier versus '93 CSC Blue. Should be a fabulous game by 2 very, very good girls sides!!!

7. Our CESA Rock Hill experiment has worked extremely well. Son has had a good academic start to the year, Lou has done a great job training the boys, the kids are having fun and have bonded well with their Greenville mates. Parky has done a good job coaching under unique circumstances. My son has enjoyed the Fall!!!

8. Jeez Louise.....I sound like Larry King!!!!

coach
coach
Sounds like Big Daddy is having all the fun this fall !

K
throw in
throw in
K
I think one of the biggest surprises comes from the Classic Division u-14 Boys. The Cesa Classic Team I is a step ahead of the League as well as half the Challenge League.I can only see 1-2 teams in the Challenge division that could beat this team. And those 1-2 teams could possibly Lose those games.

S
goal
goal
S
Not even close, CESA girls premier 93's playing up in the U-14 challenge league, going undefeated allowing only one goal all season. If any one can think of a bigger accomplishment/suprise, post it.

B
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
B
sweet feet....my son and I will be at your first game at Disney. If you see a stranger and son lurking about....say hello!!!

world cup
world cup
Daddy,

Don't forget to wear your red shirt, not your blue one!

Should be a great match, I look forward to both of your match reports (assuming Sweet will be there as well).

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
B
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
B
At 8 AM I'll be wearing a sweatshirt or coat and unfortunately the only soccer stuff I have is CSC Blue.

CESA is pretty bad about having Club gear for parents to purchase.....no E store, and the store where they sell uniforms and stuff is pretty limited and they have no parent gear.

I have stakes on both sides of this game and I'm not going to root for a team period. I plan on seeing a great game between 2 excellent, prideful teams. At the end I will offer congrats to the winners and a "keep your head up" to the ones who don't win.

S
goal
goal
S
Big Daddy: what CESA parent gear are you looking for? I know SoccerSport has CESA shirts, flip-flops, belts, magnets,blankets,coasters,match balls,licence plates,wallets,hats,key chains,sweats,mouse pads and even XXXXL CESA dad t-shirts and all with the CESA logo.

world cup
world cup
Daddy wears an Adult Medium t-shirt......and flip flops. Can you hook him up, Sweet?

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
H
brace
brace
H
you may have to go up a size or two in the t-shirt

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard