Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16
goal kick
goal kick
I think that this is going to be a critical year for Enzo. I’ll go along with those who want to call him the best player in the State but I think some of the attention he garners is because of his youth. Would he have gotten the same accolades if he were playing as a senior? Several times last year he faced older, more experienced high school defenders who were able to neutralize him, and it will be interesting to see how he fares against players like Houghton and Maki this year. The question I want to see answered?
Is Enzo someone who simply matured faster than his peers, or will he continue to work and improve at the same rate he has over the past several years. If he does, it is going to be beautiful to watch.

I didn't do it, but if I had you never would have known.
P
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
P
Fernando is also from Northwestern, I think he is Enzo's cousin...not sure. He is an average player but will never be anywhere near that of Enzo's ability.

S
bench
bench
S
Yea Fernando is never going to be like Enzo but they both have differnet type of playing.Enzo is more of a direct person Fernando is more of a creative person in the middle of the field.But you are right he is never ging to be like Enzo.I think noboby in this state is going to be like Enzo that guy is a relly good player for his age hope he gets better and better.So Fernando is Enzo cousin no wonder he playes so good and knows what to do.What age group is Fernando 92 or 91????

S
goal
goal
S
Frenando played for the 1992 ODP team this weekend up in Charlotte. However, not sure if this is any indication but he didn't start for that team.

T
goal kick
goal kick
T
Just as an FYI...Fernando and Enzo are not related...just both from Uraguay. Also, Fernando is not currently a student at Northwestern. He is an 8th grade middle school student who is currently zoned to attend Rock Hill High School.

-Attitude reflects leadership-
S
bench
bench
S
I saw Fernando play in ODP this weekend.He did start he started against North Carolina and West Virginia.He played some great soccer out their.He didnt start against Tennessee.But he played alright that game.You know why he didnt start because he already made it.Did you see Enzo.That guy played great.He had some great passes and some great goals.But that is just me.So Fernando is a 8th grader that is pretty shocking because he is a big player and he can take some hits like against West Virginia.So Fernando is Uruguayan is Enzo from their too????

T
goal kick
goal kick
T
Soccerdogg...as I mentioned in my post above, both Enzo and Fernando are from Uraguay...

-Attitude reflects leadership-
S
goal
goal
S
Dog....that is exactly why I said I was not sure that it was an indication of his abilities. However, I think were getting a little ahead of ourselves to say Fernando is the best player in the state as this thread addresses. BTW he wasn't the only 8th grader playing on the '92 team. I know of at least 4 others. I didn't see him play the first two games but was he so far above the other players on that team to be consider the best in the state?

R
bench
bench
R
i think jan hernandez is the best player in the state....after his return from mexico he has come back with a nasty touch.

P
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
P
Who is Jan Hernandez? Where/Who does he play for?

Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard