Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16
world cup
world cup
GK,

First two posts, right out of the box...both on the same subject. This girl has really caught your eye. Surely someone must know of who you are speaking about. What's her name, where does she go to high school, what colleges are looking at her?

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
The goalie's name for CESA u17G premier that Grim Keeper is speaking of is Kendall Maxwell. She plays for T.L. Hanna but I think she played on the field in high school last year. Kendall also came up big with a couple saves in the PK shootout which determined who advanced to the quarters at Regionals this past summer,( against NASA whose goalie was ironically a 89 National Team goalie and also made some great saves). Kendall is a great keeper. Once again, she came through big time in the clutch and helped to save the day this past Sunday! (don't know what colleges she's looking at or are looking at her; quite a few, I'd imagine)

Last edited by sbs; 12/13/06 04:24 PM.
world cup
world cup
Thanks.

W&E doesn't play her in goal?
a) She must be a very good field player as well.
b) TL Hanna must have another pretty good keeper.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
J
throw in
throw in
J
1. Enzo Martinez
2. Preston Myers
3. Sebastian Velasquez

No Particuler Order

Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste death but once.
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Three great choices. If they are all having a great game at the same time, they are fun to watch

brace
brace
Best player in the state?

After state cup, this should be easy. What are the best teams (champions)? And who is the best player on that best team?

Now, is "best" the player that scores? The player that plays the whole match of every match? The keeper who makes a brilliant save?

And we seem to feel this is a discussion of best MALE. . .

"Living well's the best revenge." r.e.m.
L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Well it's obvious the best girls' team in the state is the CESA u18G Premier. I'll leave it up to someone who's closer to the team to say who the best player or players is or are. But when you're talking about a team, I'm not sure why it's really important to single out who the best player is.

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
I am fairly sure that you are all wrong and the best players/teams are in the U13 or U14 gauging from the threads in the board.

throw in
throw in
sbs:

Thanks for the info on Kendall Maxwell. That pretty much makes my point about players that are tested at higher levels. They perform under pressure. I bet if you look back further she has had similar perfromances in big games or big situations. Thank you, I have not had the opportunity to see her play but I heard others speak very highly of her. I would be interested as well to see what colleges are in the running.

Did Hurst say that she was not the keeper on her HS team? That would truly be a shame.

Now for the best player in the State argument: We all know that soccer is a team sport and I don't think you can take a state cup weekend to determine who the best player is. You can however take the play of the players in the running and determine how consistant they are. Does the scorer score consistantly no matter what the competition? Does the midfielder control the midfield consistantly? Does the keeper make saves consistantly?

I believe you determine the best player by how they perform in big game situations and are they consistant in their performance. One weekend does not make you consistant.

From one who knows

Soccer is a game you just have to love!!!!
world cup
world cup
sbs said she played in the field.

Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard