Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
coach
coach
S
>>[Chico] I'm pretty sure that you mean "Ellison Sharpe of Lexington." As discussed on this message board last year, Ms. Sharpe was given a house, a car, and a ton of cash to switch her high school...

<<

Ms. Sharpe was approached by Satan, reached a written agreement with the prince of darkness, signed her name in blood, and thus her soul is owned by Satan and her soccer must be played in Lexington.

P.S. Folks...if you really think someone was given a house, a car, and a ton of cash to play soccer at Lexington...and my first smiley face didn't suffice...I must tell you that I have no proof of a deal with the devil either. Sorry about that...

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
Now that didn't clear up a thing.

world cup
world cup
I think what Chico is saying is that Ellison Sharpe used to attend Dreher, but now she has been illegally recruited by the Lexington coach (and Lex parents) to attend Lexington HS and play for the Lady Wildcats.

I could be wrong though.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
S
coach
coach
S
Hurst66: I should have known that you'd throw gasoline on a fire!

Folks...this is in reference to the following post: http://www.scsoccer.com/forum/showflat.p...=true#Post52184

As Foghorn Leghorn says "That's a joke...I say, a joke, son."

S
coach
coach
S
Folks...is there anyone out there giving hundreds of thousands of dollars for soccer players to switch high schools? If so, could you please have them PM me immediately?

It's an expensive time of year...every little $100K helps!

[Disclaimer: Any and all statements made herein are disclaimed by the ":)" smiley face emoticon, which is a shorthand way of saying "That's a joke...I say, a joke, son."]

coach
coach
Sharpe to Lexington? Alleged illegal recruitment? Foghorn Leghorn? $100K just to play high school ball?
Satan = Chico? I have missed all the fun stuff in the forum.......that's what I get for not reading the Girls side of the forum.

T
kick off
kick off
T
Quote:

Satan = Chico?

Kinda mean but if that IS a question the answer from most would be yes.

There are three types of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't.
J
goal kick
goal kick
J
For 2A
Forwards:
Morgan Thomas – Southside Christian. She will be a sophomore this year and can really put the ball in the back of the net.
Midfielders:
Alex Bishop – Emerald. She delivers the most consistent corner kick around, can score from way out, and has amazing speed
Defenders
Kelsey McCraw - Christ Church. Very tough in the back.
Goalkeepers
Rachel Baggett - Emerald & Caitlin Williams – Pendlton
Both keepers do a great job in goal and each are versatile enough to make an impact as field players when their teams need them to do so. A huge benefit for small schools.

SCISA
Goalkeeper
Caroline Clark – Greenwood Christian. I saw her listed as 2A/1A but her school is in the SCISA league.

Last edited by SCPaver; 12/21/06 01:04 PM.
World Cup
World Cup
I take two days off and my brother Chico has not only kicked up the antbed, but thrown kerosene, monkey feces, and Lexington's 2007 program guide on it.

coach
coach
Now that the spotlight is on Lexington, who will be the spies who closely watch Lexington in early Jan. to see if they pull a Dutch Fork end-around early practice?
the book,
I am not saying that Satan is Chico, but given his Evil Red CESA affiliation and his past battles with NECSA,etc., he among all of us would be the one most likely alligned with that Evil of Darkness.
Or maybe...............its Kool-Aid. I have seen a lot in this forum, but have not seen any flying monkey feces yet.......thats a pretty Devilish thought.

Last edited by 2004striker; 12/21/06 11:49 PM.
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard