Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
bench
bench
D
I have no doubt that Northwestern will continue to be a force in 4A but when mentioning possible game changing players, don't bring up stats from JV. The varsity and JV game are so different its ridiculous. You cannot compare a single thing from JV to varsity.

P
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
P
As far as 3A goes all I know is that BC lost most of it's starting 11 from last year but should get some good JV players to help them out this year. Chapin is returning some good talent with 5 or 6 players on CUFC U17 Elite team that went to the state final. They also have some great young talent of course in Joey Demore and two or three other freshman who are on the Premier team for that age group.

F
bench
bench
F
lincoln will be tough again this year in 1a and possibly better than they were last year they only lost 4 seniors and gained one of the better players in the state so i think they will be just fine and bring home a state championship this year

E
goal kick
goal kick
E
lexington will be top notch

one can be beaten, two can defend themselves, but a a strand of three is not easily defeated
F
kick off
kick off
F
All i know is porter-gaud is looking strong this year. They only lost about maybe 5 seniors and the seniors this year are looking forward to the season. They lost a defender and 2 mid-fielders and i think some that sat bench everyone else is still playing not including people who are joining this year.

T
TJ Offline
bench
bench
T
Concerning the best boys HS team - I think Lexington needs some strong consideration. Lexington U17 won the state challenge championship. They have several players off that team on the hs team, plus serval strong starting juniors coming back as seniors. I belive they will have the best defense in the state.

T
TJ Offline
bench
bench
T
4A - Lexington - probably the best defense in the state
- Northwestern - Enzo - nuf said
- Wando
- Spring Valley

The best team is a toss up between Lexington and Northwestern. Lexington's offensive must improve to win the state. Northwestern's defense must improve to win the state.

TJ #75008 12/30/06 09:35 PM
S
bench
bench
S
Riverside lost 3 varsity players last year. They will have a mostly CESA premier starting line up. With Nick coaching them they are the clear favorite for 3A.

L
bench
bench
L
i dont know much about the lowerstate but i do agree that Lexington should have a big impact on the upstate, but dont sleep on Northwestern. With a lot of young talent and some good senior leadership, they might make more noise then most believe, despite losing 15 seniors from last years team.

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
lots of talk about all the big 4A schools but not much talk about the 3A powerhouses which in my opinion are just as good if not better than most 4A teams

2004-07 #1 in Nation
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard