Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
throw in
throw in
N
Wait, Griff are you saying that Fort will take all of lower state? Or just Region 8.

G
throw in
throw in
G
I think Wando or Spring Valley in lower state are the picks. I think Fort will take Region 8. I just threw the Pinewood team in there for thought.

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
Fort D will be strong this year but region 8 also has strong teams with summerville west ashley and beaufort and easily any of those 4 could take region

Y
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
Y
Summerville and West Ashley both did better against Porter Gaud then Fort D. maybe Fort isn't such a good pick for the number one spot in region 8... I heard they played poorly for their first game, but its just something to think about...

M
kick off
kick off
M
Why is everyone leaving Irmo for dead? Yes they lost a lot, but they still have some very good young talent. Plus they still do have the states best coach. I think Irmo will win there region and make some noise in the playoffs.

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
it dont matter how any team does in scrimmages really a 6-3 lost to BE by summerville doesnt automatically make them horrible cuz scrimmages are always time for coaches to let every player play and get a feel for who the starters will be come season time

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
and on that note BE 2 - Fort D 1

BE scored twice 1st half on two sloppy plays by fort, but Fort couldnt capitlaize on quite a few chances in the 1st half 2nd half was all Fort with BE keeper having to come up big a couple times finally fort slipped one in and kept pressing but couldnt find an equalizer past the BE keeper

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
so does that completly change ur rgeion 8 prediction again yoyoyyoshi since fort did way better than summervile agisnt BE? no exactly there called scrimmages for a reason

Y
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
Y
Congrats to BE for the win. And also to Fort D, for putting up a good fight. MPSCplayer, I wasn't bad mouthing Fort D in any way. I want Fort D to do well this season, I was just saying that it wasn't going to be a sure thing for number 1 in Region 8. However, I agree with you that it was all preseason, and too early to state anything. My predictions have been and will remain the same as I when I first said them.

N
throw in
throw in
N
Pre-season means nothing. There are FOUR quality teams in Region 8 and all of them have a chance at taking the region. It will come down to the close, one goal or PK games which HH dominated in the past. It's wide open this year and should provide for some interesting games.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard