goal kick
goal kick
M
yea yoshi i know u werent bad mouthing fort when u picked fort to win it

F
kick off
kick off
F
All i know is that Fort D really proved themselves in the game against Wando. Wando is a very strong team recognized state-wide, and Fort stuck with them the entire game, almost won it in several good opportunities, and controlled the ball for most of the second half. Congrats to Wando on the win of course, but if Fort continues to play that well, Regions should be in the bag...

N
throw in
throw in
N
Im not sure about the comment "in the bag". Nothing is in the bag this early in the season even if they are able keep that level of play. Yes I will admit that their effort against a tough and tested Wando team is extremely remarkable and should be acknowledged but you cant make a statement like that this early. A ton of things could happen from now until the end of the season and if I remember correctly teams like Hilton Head, James Island, and even Beaufort (all of them with somewhat close to the same skill with JI and HH having more in 2006) either beat or took them to at least double OT last year; and from what I understand, Wando has basically the same core from '06. Congrats to Fort on "proving" themselves against a team that contends for a state championship every year though, there is something to be said about not allowing Wando to score a goal.

K
kick off
kick off
K
i do recall that beaufort did beat james island last year and also west ashley. They also had an excellent effort against wando losing 3-2 during the last couple minutes of play during the first round. All of these teams in region 8 have an equal shot to win it.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
"In the bag"..Bollocks!

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
Futbolbeast is not associated with the fort and its program and we know that every year is competetion for the region title and nothin is "in the bag" untill its all said and done on the feild region 8 is wide open for anyone to take this year

F
kick off
kick off
F
Wow, I'm sorry for that comment. I didn't realize it would cause so much controversy. I'm not saying anything is a sure thing this early on in the season, I was just providing recognition for a good game for Fort. I completely agree that Region 8 is wide open for every team. Again i apologize, and wish good luck to all the other teams in the region. And again congrats to Wando on the win.

Y
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
Y
lol. Everyone was gettin all mad at you. haha. do you even play for Fort?

Y
throw in
throw in
Y
Nasty...Wando has a completely different core from last year. they actually lost 8 starters from last year and 11 total seniors.

AND YA KNOW DAT!!!
N
throw in
throw in
N
Really? For some reason I heard they kept most of their key players. But whatever, I'm not associated with their program and it doesn't really matter what they had last year because that school just seems to breed good soccer players, they will always be awesome. It's almost like they just sprout out of the ground or something. For example didn't they just pick up a good goalie from a transfer? I don't know for sure but that was the rumor. I'm sure it's on this forum somewhere but I don't feel like looking.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard