hat-trick
hat-trick
C
classic division...

C
Brace
Brace
C
Did I say challenge Caach? I said played at a high level. Lets just wait and see how they do. You will see, and then you can change your mind. I however hope they finish 2nd. I also hope we finish 1st....isnt that what every coach wants for his team? What region do you play in? How do you hope to finish this year?

F
kick off
kick off
F
Summerville always has been a quality team. Don't underestimate them... Just keep a good eye out for all of these teams, because regions are going to be intense this year.

S
throw in
throw in
S
i think lexington will be a great team this year and irmo will defenatly be contending with them south aiken is no good at all .

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
Region I
Greenwood - 1st Place
Wren - 2nd Place

Region II
Mauldin - 1st Place
Dorman - 2nd Place

Region III
Northwestern - 1st Place
Fort Mill - 2nd Place

Region IV
Lexington - 1st Place
South Aiken - 2nd Place

Region V

Spring Valley - 1st Place
Dutch Fork - 2nd Place

Region VI
West Florence - 1st Place
South Florence - 2nd Place

Region VII
Wando - 1st Place
James Island - 2nd Place

Region VIII
Fort Dorchester - 1st Place
West Ashley - 2nd Place

Y
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
Y
Does Anyone have any valid information on Summerville? I have heard from one source that they could challenge everyone for the lowerstate title, and then from another source that they are very young this year, and won't show much. Does anyone have any support for either of these statements?

C
Brace
Brace
C
yoyo See my previous posts.

F
kick off
kick off
F
I heard that they are still very talented of course, but that they will be a little younger this year. Don't underestimate them though. Summerville is a quality team that can surprise...

G
throw in
throw in
G
I think Fort will bet the better team this year. Summerville has a very large group that has never seen any Varsity time before this year. I don't think a couple guys winning "Classic States" is much of a big deal. The Classic level is not very impressive. Fort has their top scorers back with a very talented keeper. Fort is the choice for lower state. West Ashley should have a good squad back also. Lower state is lucky that Pinewood is not in the mix and has to play in SCISA.

Y
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
Y
I agree with what Griff is saying for the most part. I don't like just putting Summerville out of it completely, but i do see West Ashley and Fort being the two contenders this year. Still this is all preseason, but I do expect a tight race between all three teams. I'm still goin with my initial vote for Fort - 1st, and West Ashley - 2nd.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard