Page 1 of 2 1 2
#7612 05/15/02 12:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
congratulations le dude, u have just hit the 200 posts mark. i am not bashing u but congratulating u on this feat. u are a true soccer fan and probably a good player.

#7613 05/15/02 02:08 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Thank you,

I except this award on the behalf of all the little people out there....this is for you. This just proves if you work hard and spend all your free time looking at schedules and results..it pays off in the end. Hopefully I can set an example for all you posters out there struggling to break into the 50s...you can do it...one day at a time. Remember... take lots of little steps instead of rushing the big ones. Its nice to finally be recognized for all my hard work. Once again....thank you and God speed John Glenn.

#7614 05/18/02 09:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LE Dude you should be banned from the message board, you havent said anything intelligent about soccer the whole year. QUit taking up space and quit sucking at soccer. Yea, ive seen you play and yea you suck.

#7615 05/18/02 09:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh yeah and LE DUDE you are really gay and take off that gay headband the next time you play... and quit sucking so bad at soccer

#7616 05/18/02 10:49 PM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Dude..i'm crushed. Thomas Pearson doesn't like me....dang...I think i'll go hang myself now. I wish I could be more like you... Dude is probably mad cause I don't like Flora and Walter Nickles doesn't deserve All-state. I thought it was funny when one of you Flora guys um...nescasomthing made the topic that you guys are gonna win state next year. I didn't even say anything and there were people from Myrtle Beach and Columbia tellin' you guys to dream on. I just want you to know Thomas that I look up to you and I think you are the greatest soccer player in high school history...because you show class in everything you do "Oh yeah and LE DUDE you are really gay and take off that gay headband the next time you play... and quit sucking so bad at soccer". This is just one example of what a classy person you are Thomas...i'm not the only one that has noticed. I think the whole state realizes that Flora is a class team and they are a serious threat/contender for State.....okay okay okay..i'm sorry I can't keep typing all this B.S.

Great commentary Thomas....a truly admirable attempt at ... whatever that was supposed to accomplish.

#7617 05/18/02 10:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol---thanks for the entertainment, L-E Dude! you are really a trip!

#7618 05/19/02 12:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"This is just one example of what a classy person you are" Being on the computer can hide how classy someone really is...........some of us just like to show how we really are. Instead of faking it to look good. Think twice on that pal.

#7619 05/19/02 12:17 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
1CHS7- what are you talking about? I'm not hiding anything..."Thomas" knows who I am. Everyone knows who I am. Hes the one that came after me. And I don't even understand what you were trying to say. I think I will think twice on it..actually a lot more than that because I don't even understand what you meant.

#7620 05/20/02 09:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow L-E Dude, you really have left a mark on so many people's lives. You inspire people to write. I mean look at how they have come together to comment on your posts....whether good or bad-you truly inspire people to post.
I'm amazed at how you have affected so many people on this board...you must be proud. I know I am. [Big Grin]

#7621 05/20/02 09:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't think you would moron......... Some of us on the internet when we get ****ed off and want to tell you what we think we just tell you. Others like yourself try to comeback with some grade A letter to write back to make yourselfs not look like assholes in reality you are. There is another reason you do that is because your sucking up to Kyle Heise.Another thing who goes and post stuff on 1A & 2AA soccer teams when you are 3AAA??? You don't even know who they are so why say anything? Do you set on your computer with nothing to do or something? You don't inspire people to write(As Soccer Chic02 says) you just annoy others teams by writting stuff were there is no need for a YOU to post. For the last time take the head band off..........

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard