A
nm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Porter Gaud experienced a heartbreaking 1-0 loss to Ben Lippen. GOod game by both teams. Good Luck to BL in the final.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ben Lippen played a strong physical game against a very strong team- Porter-Gaud. Ben Lippen went to Charleston to win.
As a Ben Lippen fan, I would like to express my appreciation for Porter-Gaud. They are a class act. Even after the heartbreaking loss, they displayed the kind of sportsmanship that should be at all games. Ben Lippen is also that kind of team. There are a couple of teams in the mid state who could learn from Porter-Gaud and Ben Lippen. Ben Lippen won the game but both teams are Champs...
Go BEN LIPPEN..... State Championship this Saturday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah i play for BL and i give a lot of credit to PG for their class act. after a loss on their home field, their seniors came up to us and shook our hands and wished us luck in the finals. that was pretty cool of them to do that. it was a good game between two very good teams, but in the end we just put one more in the back of the net than they did. haha sorry cn, looks like we dont meet again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go BA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Zack - did I see where you told someone on here last week that you wear #16 for BL?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah paruthead im # 16..sorry brennan but we beat them in the championship and you didnt make it...so now i can talk my crap

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't recall seeing a #16 on the field in the Pinewood game. You sure talk a lot for a kid that doesn't get on the field...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
actually i did get in and the reason i havent played much the past games is because i have a tear in a muscle but nice try. i've started the whole season until our last game and the playoffs which was only about 5 games but good try...oh and by the way i can talk my trash cuz we won state so there ya go

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't forget who won the region. You will always be second best in columbia.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard