Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brennan you're full of crap and you know it! State encompasses region, and for you CN illiterate, that means that state is bigger!!! Just because you lost in the semi-finals and we didn't get to play again, doesn't give you any bragging rights!! GO BL STATE CHAMPS!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am full of crap? That gives me plenty of bragging rights because we have beaten you two our of three times. Unfortuantely for us we didn't get to meet you the state championship game. You better check that iron wall D of yours, buddy. Because I believe that your iron wall scored an own goal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well that iron wall D helped us SHUT OUT Chapin and beat dreher and if i recall CN lost to chapin what? 8-0 OUCH that one must have hurt. Oh and one more thing our D got us to the State Championship and we won, how's yours doing??? Oh yeah you lost now go cry in you corner and quit whining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dude brennan alright you say i talk a lot of crap? alright remind me who won the state the state championship? remind me who is #1 in SCISA? who gives a crap about region...who ha the trophy now bud? we do...who got the rings this year? we do..if im correct i saw you in a t-shirt and khakis when we were in uniforms playin for the championship...you and your whole team doubted us and dogged us the whole year, but when it came down to it, who won it all? sorry bud but yall didnt and we did. we're state champs, and you're not, you're third if you didnt know. go falcons!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ben Lippen are the worthy champions.. They fought hard all year beating teams that killed yall.. and making it to the finals and winning it to a team that also beat yall. so you can cry all you want to Brennan but it still doesnt change that Ben Lippen are state CHAMPIONS and yall got to watch them become that. Go Falcons
[Cool]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard