Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
World Cup
OP Online Content
World Cup
The annual North-South Soccer Classic, sponsored by The Home Depot, will be held June 8, 2002 at Wando HS Stadium in Mount Pleasant, SC.

This event honors 40 of the top senior boys and girls players in the Palmetto State and is now in its' 14th season at the coastal site for the boys game, while the girls event enters its' sixth season overall and third consecutive year in the Port City.

The rosters represent the student-athletes that have confirmed their commitment to this prestigious event, so edits will be made to this list as needed.

The link provided will supply you with the rosters for the 2002 games, which will be played at 12 noon (girls) and 2 p.m. (boys).

2002 North-South Classic Rosters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why is Jabari Seabrook listed under the boys and girls south team? IM just wonderin!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where do you see that Busdriver #10???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know about some of those picks from the north team. I won't mention names, but they are not very good players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Gomez and Coburn. Great players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aaron, are you EHSVIK? I think the players for all 4 squads were pretty quality picks.

Thanks

W. Hodges

"...i'm just warning you. Now thee can go past and the bloody ball can go past, but the and the ball are not going past together." quoted by Alf Young

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that was my fault...when i looked at the page, both the last players, for the north and south team were the same for girls and boys, either my computer screwed up, or they changed the page!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
those wre horribe picks on the north team i would of picked holder, pike, and cid mullins from irmo. i mean there is only one irmo dude on there and they were first in the nation thats were politics come from no one likes irmo.

World Cup
OP Online Content
World Cup
irmostud?? - "We mock what we don't understand"!

Irmo did not nominate several players due to a senior trip the guys are taking the same week of June. Therefore, they were ineligible for the event.

The players selected deserve this recognition, so that blows your "politics" theory out of the water.

Congratulations to those players selected and nominated!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well if i would of known that i wouldnt of said it but didnt f******

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard