Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Directions to Irmo Middle School / Crossroads (IMS)
Come down Harbison Blvd until you get to St. Andrews Road. Take a right onto St. Andrews Road and go past Irmo High School until you see Irmo Middle School / Crossroads on your left. Go behind the school and the fields are down below. Coming down the steps the soccer fields will be the one inside the track (Crossroads #1) and the other inside a fence (Crossroads #2).

Directions to Irmo Practice fields (IPF)
Come down Harbison Blvd until you get to St. Andrews Road. Take a right onto St. Andrews Road. Go the first traffic light and take a right into the bus parking lot. The fields will be in the back. These fields are directly across from Irmo High School.

Directions Irmo Stadium field (IS)
This field is on the campus of Irmo High School.

Directions to Seven Oaks Park (SO)

Coming from Downtown Columbia: Take the Piney Grove Road exit. Exit 104 and go left over the interstate. Follow Piney Grove Road for about one mile until you see Leaphart Elementary School on your left. Take a left after the school onto Leizure Lane and park in the school parking lot. The fields are over the hill and down below. The first field you come to is #1 and the back field is #2.

Coming from Greenville: Take the Piney Grove Road exit. Exit 104 and go right. Follow Piney Grove Road for about one mile until you see Leaphart Elementary School on your left. Take a left after the school onto Leizure Lane and park in the school parking lot. The fields are over the hill and down below. The first field you come to is #1 and the back field is #2

Coming from Charleston: Take the Piney Grove Road exit. Exit 104 and go left. Follow Piney Grove Road for about one mile until you see Leaphart Elementary School on your left. Take a left after the school onto Leizure Lane and park in the school parking lot. The fields are over the hill and down below. The first field you come to is #1 and the back field is #2

Directions to the BB&T Soccer Complex in Ballentine (BB&T)

From Columbia - Take I-26 towards Spartanburg till you come to the Peak Exit. This will exit 97. Take a left and go over I-26 for about 7/10 of a mile until you come to Bickley Road. Take a right onto Bickley Road and follow for about 8/10 of a mile till you come to Bird Road. Take a right onto Bird Road and you can drive straight into the soccer complex. If you go over some Railroad tracks and come to a stop light you have gone to far.

From Greenville & Spartanburg - Take I-26 towards Columbia till you come to the Peak Exit. This will exit 97. Take a right and go about 7/10 of a mile until you come to Bickley Road. Take a right onto Bickley Road and follow for about 8/10 of a mile till you come to Bird Road. Take a right onto Bird Road and you can drive straight into the soccer complex. If you go over some Railroad tracks and come to a stop light you have gone to far.

From Aiken & Augusta - Take I-20 towards Columbia. In Columbia get onto I-26 towards Spartanburg. Take I-26 towards Spartanburg till you come to the Peak Exit. This will exit 97. Take a left and go over I-26 for about 7/10 of a mile until you come to Bickley Road. Take a right onto Bickley Road and follow for about 8/10 of a mile till you come to Bird Road. Take a right onto Bird Road and you can drive straight into the soccer complex. If you go over some Railroad tracks and come to a stop light you have gone to far.

From Florence - Take I-20 towards Columbia. In Columbia get onto I-26 towards Spartanburg. Take I-26 towards Spartanburg till you come to the Peak Exit. This will exit 97. Take a left and go over I-26 for about 7/10 of a mile until you come to Bickley Road. Take a right onto Bickley Road and follow for about 8/10 of a mile till you come to Bird Road. Take a right onto Bird Road and you can drive straight into the soccer complex. If you go over some Railroad tracks and come to a stop light you have gone to far.

***Scores will be only posted at the Irmo Practice field Friday & Saturday

***Make sure and have both team jersey's with you during the tournament

***A concession wagon will be at the Irmo Practice Fields Friday & Saturday

***Team trophy will be given to 1st & 2nd place of each division

***1st place team in each division will also have a player receive a MVP award. (Winning coaches decides)

World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
From the best of my ability to decipher the Irmo Preseason JV Tournament schedule, the matches are listed below. This was pulled from the Scoreboard at http://216.27.84.134/findhighschoolsc07/.

BOYS
(Dreher, Dutch Fork, A.C. Flora, Greenwood, Irmo Black, Irmo Gold, Sumter)

Friday, February 16
4:45 pm - Dutch Fork vs. A.C. Flora
4:45 pm - Dreher vs. Irmo Gold (something is wrong here)
5:00 pm - Greenwood vs. Irmo Gold (something is wrong here)
7:20 pm - Irmo Black vs. Sumter

Saturday, February 17
8:30 am - Dreher vs. Dutch Fork
8:30 am - A.C. Flora vs. Irmo Black
10:50 am - A.C. Flora vs. Greenwood
10:50 am - Dutch Fork vs. Irmo Gold
1:15 p m - Dreher vs. Irmo Gold
1:15 pm - Greenwood vs. Irmo Black

GIRLS
(Airport, Barnwell, Blythewood, Brookland-Cayce, Dutch Fork, Irmo, James Island, Spring Valley, St. James, Sumter)

Friday, February 16
5:00 pm - Airport vs. Dutch Fork
5:00 pm - Dreher vs. White Knoll
5:00 pm - Irmo vs. Spring Valley
6:20 pm - Barnwell vs. Blythewood
6:20 pm - Irmo "B" vs. Sumter
7:40 pm - Airport vs. Spring Valley
7:40 pm - Brookland-Cayce vs. St. James
7:40 pm - Irmo vs. James Island

Saturday, February 17
8:30 am - Airport vs. Irmo
8:30 am - Dutch Fork vs. James Island