Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
S
goal
goal
S
It is going to be fairly cold and windy tomorrow.

S
throw in
throw in
S
Bridge FA Gold 1, CUFC Elite 0 ... Word is this was a fairly even match, but somewhat rough with CUFC being carded for rough play and verbal abuse. Just tough watching a team with the talent of CUFC Elite go down the tubes with no coaching adjustments (player positioning, sub patterns, etc.).

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
You got it right on this one. The coach of the CUFC team caused them the game today. Some of the decisions on the subs were rookie in nature. This team with its many talent and potential might be too much for him.
Bridge played a good game, they absorbed the pressure in the first 15 minutes of the game and made them pay on a very good counter attack.
After some of the substitutions by the coach, Bridge controlled the tempo of the game, and could have won the game by a three goal margin.

S
throw in
throw in
S
CUFC Elite 2, Mt. Pleasant White 2 ... Sigh

kick off
kick off
MPSC 2 - CUFC 2
MPSC 1-0 at the half, CUFC came back with a nice run-of-play score to knot it at 1-1 then CUFC went ahead 2-1 with a pk, MPSC drew the score even with about five minutes left.
Both teams were evenly matched.

M
brace
OP Offline
brace
M
Dining on CROW is one of my least favorite meals after a day of competitive soccer, but when my prediction for convincing wins over Bridge and MPSC failed to transpire today I had no choice but to prepare the disgusting bird for the grill when I got home.

Congrats to Bridge and MPSC for bringing competitive soccer to the pitch today. No doubt, our team still has much to do before I can make further predictions.

Looking forward to the rematches.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Manchester,

Throw some hot sauce on and you'll be fine. Hang in there and don't worry about it.

M
brace
OP Offline
brace
M
SoccerIsLife,

I respectfully submit that substitutions had little to do with the way CUFC played today in both games. The bottom line is the team demonstrated an inability to consistently mount and execute a strategic game plan regardless of who was on the pitch or how the substitutions were made. It's obvious to this parent that every player on the pitch needs to understand their unique strengths and weaknesses within the context of their team. When the players decide to take ownership for the execution of their shape, touch, effort and mental toughness during every minute of the match you'll see a great team performance. Until then, they'll be average at best.

M
brace
OP Offline
brace
M
Hot Sauce and Crow! We could be on to a new franchise idea. How about The Saucey Crow for a name? It kind of has a catchy ring to it.

S
goal
goal
S
It looks like CUFC gets a rematch with MPSC this Saturday. Has the sauce marinated enough for CUFC to get a win? Good luck to all!!!!

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard