Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any comments for 1A this year. Blackville Hilda to be exact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that Blackville is going to have to work hard because they have lost a lot of there speed upfront. Other than that I think they are going to be okay. Watch out for David Harvey. He is a beast everywhere he plays.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey. I'll let you in on a little secret. NOBODY CARES!

J
world cup
world cup
J
Obviously someone does you moron... Do you have nothing else to contribute to this site besides mindless ignorant jabber? Step out side of your Aiken box and realize you aren't the only one on this board.

I'll say this about 1A...I saw CC and Blackville last year...and Blackville didn't do that bad. They performed a lot better than I anticipated. Good luck to you guys this year...sucks you lost your coach but it happens.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
G11, shut up. If nobody cared, why would they be writing about it, and just because someone is trying to get in on a conversation doesn't mean you have to diss them. Let them talk about whatever size school they want, and quit being a smart@$$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, People do care about 1A soccer, i coached at Williston for 5 years. Williston will bring back a strong quick team IF everyone comes out to play. I hear rumors that many may not play. Blackville will have a strong defense with a good keeper returning. Do not know who will do much of the scoring for them. I heard that Denmark has folded their team, Hope not, but probally true. That will hurt 1A because they are usually stong competition for lower classification schools. Dixie will be stong, Buford lost talent but should be ok. Both those schools have good coaches.Some how Dixie needs to get into lower state bracket this year for state playoffs if possible. Anyway Good luck to All 1A schools, best of luck to W-E.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey G11, think before you post!!! Yes we (dixie) will be strong this year but no matter how strong we are its never gonna be fair as long we have to play southside or christ church. No need for complaining because we just have to face the facts and play soccer to the best of our ability. There are alot of quality teams this year in 1A. Some that come to mind are us, 96, blackville, williston, and of course the private schools. It should be an exciting year and i want to wish all the public schools good luck with there seasons and hope to see ya in the playoffs!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
three things, shut up if you're not going to contribute,
NO, blackville didn't have a fighting chance against CC, they won without breaking a sweat, i watched the game, and i felt bad for the parents of the Blackville players, and lastly, that pety crap of wishing all the PUBLIC 1A teams luck, there are private schools in 1A, ok? the fact is, that the 1A public school are just plain horrible, there are also private schools in 2A, but the public schools are good aswell, if not better, so you don't hear them whining and complaining. Just get your progarm together, and deal with it.

F
bench
bench
F
well i played for lincoln last season recently graduated and we almost knocked off christ church if it wasnt for an iffy pk so i think that the playing field is and has been getting more level each year and this year the champ is gonna come from the lowerstate either lincoln or academic magnet both teams look to be strong this year with lincoln returning all of there leading scorers and should have one of the most potent offenses in the state this year

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
futbolpro17 took my thunder. Lincoln is a true public school in 1A and could beat the majority of 2A and good 3A teams. They will be a force this year as they were last year.

Sorry dhssoccerboy, Dixie wouldn't have a chance in lower state either with Lincoln and Academic Magnet so don't play the "what if" game. For your post:

"There are alot of quality teams this year in 1A. Some that come to mind are us, 96, blackville, williston, and of course the private schools".

A.) Isn't 96 a 2A team????
B.) Blackville and Williston quality teams???? What....I can see Blackville (by the way what happened to your coach?) as a semi-good team but Williston. NO
C.) You are correct about the private schools

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard