Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Coach
Coach
C
True analysis, Kyle! The lack of scores is more of a regional thing than an overall problem; lots of information from the Upstate and Columbia areas, but the Lowcountry doesn't seem too vocal these days; Regions 7 and 8 in AAAA seem to be laying particularly low! I never actually had to ask for scores from Summerville, James Island, or Fort D. before! It's even easier now to fire off an email than it was to enter the scores on the scoreboard personally...I think you're right about some of the dedicated posters "graduating" along with their student-athletes. Anyway, thanks for being the constant as others come and go--and we will try to keep the commentary on a semi-intellectual level! :-)

I've got good news and bad news...
kick off
kick off
I think it's because the Sophomore Class is the the most talented Class in the State and they're hesitant to be too vocal until they're upperclassmen.
e.g. I'd name names but IT's DSC, CESA & BridgeFA 90's.. the other age groups just don't even compare!

kick off
kick off
OH! MY APOLGIES FOR NOT BEING CONCISE...THE SENIORs AND JUNIORs KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kick off
kick off
yes many schools do not put up their scores i try to put up lakewoods scores because i attend that school but i look for other scores and i dont see them

"honor is not in the weapon, it is in the man..." highlander endgame
Y
throw in
throw in
Y
some ppl might be afraid to talk trash bc someone i kno got kicked off the site last year for doing that. well maybe a little too much of it.

AND YA KNOW DAT!!!
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Is it just me or do others sense a reduction in intensity on this website? It seems that some schools, players, fans, etc. have up and left. Where are all the posts about the scores? (I know there's one location for each week, but it seems to lack more than half the games) You look at the teams' schedules and there seems a lot of the schools never filled out their schedules (at least in the Pee Dee). There used to be more banter between teams and players. Has the enthusiasm for the sport diminished? Do the subtle changes to the website make it less appealing to post? Has the ipod or the Wii gobled up the free time spent on the website? Or, like I asked first, is it just me? (I bet someone can get some stats out of this and make a case for something!)

Well Coach,

I think it finally picked up...Wouldn't you say?

C
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
C
Yupp!

Coach Cady GSSM
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard