corner kick
corner kick
D
Game played 3-21-07
Beaufort Acad 3 - Porter GAud 0
(Refs......oh my)

corner kick
corner kick
Charlotte Country Day School (defending state champions of NCSCA private schools) at Fort Mill:

Fort Mill 2
CCDS 0

Doin' it the hard way...
throw in
throw in
Emerald 2 (in pks)
Westside 1

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Emerald's Dee Dee Carter played a great game against Westside tonight. She scored the only goal of the game. Westside scored on a pk after a foul in the box. Congratulations to Alma Gonzalas and Katie Doud for doing a great job in new positions tonight.
After two overtimes Emerald ended up winning in pks.

C
throw in
throw in
C
I would also like to say great game to Emerald tonight. Dee Dee Carter was definitely dangerous up top all night, as well as both outside FWs, #14, and strong play by Emerald's center back. Westside apparantly contracted the injury bug that haunts TL Hanna coach MASH's side of town, as they were down to only 11 players due to injuries sustained in a win over Laurens last night, but it was a fun match to watch, even as a coach. Both teams gave it their all until the final whistle, and PKs are definitely a tough way to drop a match, but good luck to the Lady Vikings throughout the rest of their season and in the playoffs!

Ryan Roseberry
Westside Girls Soccer

World Cup
World Cup
My advice to you is to pray, Coach Roseberry...for when it rains, it pours!

Good job with the Lady Rams, by the way. Winning seasons are more common now than the winless ones that used to haunt that school. Well done.

C
Goal
Goal
C
Northwestern 0
Dutch Fork 1

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Coach Roseberry
I thought your center back was very tough last night. What a foot on that kid!!!
What is her name and what grade is she in?
Sorry to hear about your injuries! Makes for a hard season.

world cup
world cup
Any details on Dutch Fork - Northwestern?

As McCoy reports above.....Fort Mill 2, Charlotte Country Day 0.
Lexington and Wando faithful will find it hard to believe that Fort Mill actually scored a goal....the Lady Jackets actually got two very nice ones. The Country Day keeper is very good so it took quality strikes from Taylor Parker and Ashleigh Sheets to beat her. FM GK Maria Salerno played her best game of the season, recording a couple of real big saves. Shots were 6-6 so Fort Mill was fairly efficient.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
C
throw in
throw in
C
Jimbo,

Sydney Lewis is our sweeper's name, and thx for the complements, she works hard and her kicks have been great this season. With throw ins, goal kicks, free kicks, corners, and designated pk taker, a lot is asked of her. She is a junior and was All-Region I-AAAA her freshman and soph years. Right now she is looking at Erskine or USCA to play in college, but is undecided.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard