Meghan Skinner Wando Presbyterian College
Chelsea Davis Summerville Wingate College
Stacy Ulichnie James Island Charleston Southern
Kirsten Williams Summerville Wingate College
Kelsey Riggs James Island Charleston Southern
Kristi Wilkens James Island Anderson College
Terry Chandler Bishop England Wingate College
Lindsay Taylor Hilton Head Winthrop

Many thanks to Coach Paul Conway for all his hard work over the years. His efforts were essential in these girls reaching their goal of a college soccer career.

ROSS!!! For no reason!
P
corner kick
corner kick
P
Is J.C. Gypin going anywhere to further his soccer career?

S
bench
bench
S
Heard from a reliable source that he had visited Limestone College, and that they were quite keen on getting him for next year.

World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Quote:

I hear there is a new women's coach at Erskine. Who is it and where did they last coach? What happened to the previous coach?

Former Erskine women's soccer coach Serge Lipovetsky has taken over as the assistant women's coach at Austin Peay State University in Clarksville, TN. The SCHSSCA wishes him the best in his endeavors with his new job.

Quote:

Heard from a reliable source that he had visited Limestone College, and that they were quite keen on getting him for next year.

JC Gypin has visited Limestone College as well as Spartanburg Methodist and plans to visit North Georgia College & State University as well. He plans to make a decision very soon. JC has had an outstanding senior campaign and has been instrumental in keeping a young B-C team together and competitive in Class AAA.

E
bench
bench
E
JC Gypin has committed to Limestone College.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
warren weyer, swansea high school, usc-salkehatchie

formally known as the swanseawinger07
H
throw in
throw in
H
Ben Reidmayer, Pinewood Prep, Presbyterian College

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Quote:

I saw the Benson kid play this weekend at the Manchester Cup. I thought he is a very average player. Was he recruited at USC? He seems to be in the same situation as the kid from Ft. Mill. I don't think he played at all this year, but saw he played this past Saturday some. Now the Enzo kid from Northwestern is the real deal and is young.

Players don't always play up to their potential when playing teams they win against 10-0. He was definately recruited, he went to a bunch of their camps and they wanted him. The kid from Fort Mill had a totally different situation; his dad has major ties to USC athletics unlike Vance. You are right, that kid wont ever see time on the field. But Vance will definately get playing time atleast after a couple years of experience. I think he will be the perfect person to replace Spencer Lewis, one of their current midfielders that is just like Vance.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
While I agree with you that Spencer and Vance are similar in some areas, there are also some very big differences. Both are extremely hard workers who can go for an entire game. While I think Vance is stronger in the air (enter Spencer's height here) I think Spencer is better with the ball at his feet. I have not seen a ball that Spencer can't play and he controls the pace of the middle so well. Now I know Spencer has been playing college ball for two years and that some say it's ridiculous to compare the two for that simple fact, but this is how I compare the two based on high school performances. I think Vance is a little more rough around the edges as far as skill is concerned compared to Spencer but maybe after a couple of years he will be able to fill in nicely for Spence.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard