Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#81223 03/27/07 03:28 AM
C
cid Offline OP
bench
OP Offline
bench
C
Anyone want to predict the outcome and score of the Fort Mill/Clover game tomorrow?

Who wins???
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 03/27/07 03:27 AM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.
World Cup
World Cup
Fort Mill by 4

LF Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Fort Mill takes it, with little problems. They should be on cruise control from now to the playoffs...

H
brace
brace
H
played them both.
clover has no chance.clover and lancaster are on about the same level.
ft-mill is better now then they were at the begining of the season.

world cup
world cup

Lancaster is aggressive and fairly athletic but they are nowhere near as good as Clover. Clover has much more skill and they can now put 11 players on the field with fairly high-level club experience. Their center defender, Kelsey Hall, will be playing for Lander this fall. Their center midfielder, Rachel Newmister, is the best player that no one ever heard of in South Carolina. She moved to Clover last year from Maryland and she plays on the Charlotte Soccer Club U-15G Region Premier team. She's also a starter on Clover's girls basketball team....big, physical, very good skills, a real handful. Could also be one of the top goalkeepers in the state, if needed. Clover also has Britta Widenhouse (CESA U-17G Challenge) up top and a half dozen very good freshmen. This team is playing well, 8-1 with one loss away to Airport.

Nice to see a real good game on tap in Region 3. Fort Mill hasn't lost a region game in over three years. I think the last team to beat them was Ridgeview. Everyone is excited about this one....should be a great atmosphere.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
World Cup
World Cup
Fort Mill by 5

world cup
world cup
Fort Mill has some bumps and bruises, couple of nagging injuries.....lots of tired legs from playing many games in the past two weeks.......

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Lancaster is aggressive and fairly athletic but they are nowhere near as good as Clover. Clover has much more skill and they can now put 11 players on the field with fairly high-level club experience. Their center defender, Kelsey Hall, will be playing for Lander this fall. Their center midfielder, Rachel Newmister, is the best player that no one ever heard of in South Carolina. She moved to Clover last year from Maryland and she plays on the Charlotte Soccer Club U-15G Region Premier team. She's also a starter on Clover's girls basketball team....big, physical, very good skills, a real handful. Could also be one of the top goalkeepers in the state, if needed. Clover also has Britta Widenhouse (CESA U-17G Challenge) up top and a half dozen very good freshmen. This team is playing well, 8-1 with one loss away to Airport.

Nice to see a real good game on tap in Region 3. Fort Mill hasn't lost a region game in over three years. I think the last team to beat them was Ridgeview. Everyone is excited about this one....should be a great atmosphere.

i think you are a little bias because you know most of these girls hurst.they play to slow.we had heard of the girl from maryland.we heared alot about her before we beat them 4-0 in club ball.
if i remember right i think clover beat lancaster 2-1 in league play.according to what side you listen to the score should of been different.

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Tonight should represent a lot of what's good about girls sports. Game should be excellent....won't be any 4-5 goal game. Plus, a bunch of the girls from both schools have played Club ball together for years. It will be great to see the parents and to cheer for the girls from both schools to play well.

4-2, Fort Mill.

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Tonight should represent a lot of what's good about girls sports. Game should be excellent....won't be any 4-5 goal game. Plus, a bunch of the girls from both schools have played Club ball together for years. It will be great to see the parents and to cheer for the girls from both schools to play well.

4-2, Fort Mill.

i dont think the parents would cheer for the girls to do well on the other team if it means loosing.
big daddy im still hearing that everyone is going to cufc(north carolina)i hear it is a done deal.you got any insight into what is going to happen.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard