Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
throw in
throw in
M
i didn't see the game but obviously pretty good since it seems like PP was on the defense the whole time. from what i hear PP was just off on the attack and couldn't get anything goin

ooo fancy
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
They were pretty good. PP' second goal was poor defending and a brillant job by ben riedmeyer(sp.?). Overall I think the Northwestern defense played well, more so in the second half. As for the quick restart. From my position, I did not see how Enzo could have been offside. He was behind the line when the ball was sent through on the restart but it may have been my view. Oh and Jack, was that you under the booth in that repellent clemson shirt?

Last edited by Mike Bassett; 04/05/07 05:24 PM.
J
world cup
world cup
J
Like I said earlier.. I can't refute or support the call. I can say for a fact though..that that is what the call was (people were thinking a foul occured/etc)

My .02 on the NW defense. Aside from Ben's run (a very impressive run at that) the defense was pretty solid. No nonsense very smart play as a unit in the back. The vast majority of PP's defensive "clears" were headers..directly into the wind. NW's defense positioned themselves such that they could handle the ball in a more stable and progressive manner. Though..that may have a lot to do with the pressure from attackers on either side. Regardless..NW's defense was very strong.

And yes..that was me. I had to flaunt my crowning achievement in soccer..an Intramural Championship t-shirt

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Ill be at the Northwestern vs CBA match tonight if anyone is attending. After this, a thursday night in five points will do me just right.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard