Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wanted to say thanks to Kevin, Kyle, and whoever else helped make the decision. I'm glad things turned out the way they have. I also hope that you receive donations from all the users. One question...when we send money for the "Insider's Forum," what information should we include for you all to know what user name to give privileges to? Let me know...and once again, thanks.

World Cup
World Cup
Simply send a check for $10 and your e-mail address that you registered with SCSOCCER.COM ... That way, we can apply those privileges appropriately ... Thanks for using the Message Boards and good luck this spring!

SCSOCCER.COM
1249 Jessamine Street
Cayce, SC 29033

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
KYLE,WHEN DOES THIS START?

World Cup
World Cup
spoton -- This started Sunday, January 5th ... Let me know if you need anything else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What areas will require a password? Rankings? Schedules?

World Cup
World Cup
Just check out the main page at www.scsoccer.com and you will find out what is available without a password.

SCSOCCER.COM

J
world cup
world cup
J
Just wanted to say...I'm so pleased that the forum is still up and free. Very much surprised but impressed. Just can't stress how cool this is. My only complaint is that you can't look at the schedules or rankings without a password. I understand you have to make your product (subscriptions) more desirable...so I understand. All the more reason for this forum to remain free i guess...this way us "outsiders" can find out rankings and up-coming matches. Regardless...I'm still very appreciative of the decision to maintain the message board free of charge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I concur. This message board is a great way for a person like me, who has been away from highschool for a while, to keep in touch with the game. Althought I must admit, the maturity level on the board at times seems a bit low. Poor grammar and personal attacks bring then place down, when they occur. I'm all for rivalries, and intellegent trash talk but "WE WILL KILL U WHEN WE COME 2 UR SKOOL, U GUYS SUCK" just doesn't cut it. It makes the poster look ignorant, and brings down his/her team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No kidding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Poor grammar and personal attacks bring then place down, when they occur."

Try bring the place down...

Don't you hate poor grammar and personal attacks!
[Smile]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard