B
throw in
throw in
B
Catie Moore- Eastside-Center Mid- FRESHMAN.... best player in the state

everyone is a lil bias, im realistic.
World Cup
World Cup
...if by state you mean the Moore household.

brace
brace
W&E:

I think you've recognized that many on this board suffer from "homer hyperbole."

"Living well's the best revenge." r.e.m.
S
coach
coach
S
To be perhaps a bit more charitable...

Catie is a fine player and one of the better freshman players in the state. She plays on a wonderful team (Eastside, currently the #1 3-A team in the state) with very good players such as Brentley Roberts, Kim Ruck, Emily Davis, and others.

Heck -- on this skilled and highly a ranked team it's a challenge just to be the best player on her team, let alone the best player in the state. She's doing a great job in her first year of high school.

brace
brace
Excellent point, Chico—Several teams are blessed with a number of players that are worthy of "best" label. That's why making one claim is so hard.

"Living well's the best revenge." r.e.m.
B
throw in
throw in
B
i have seen her play every game this year. i think she is the best player on Eastside... and Eastside is the best team in the state so i think shes the best player in the state. those girls you mentioned are very quality players emily probably being the best of the 3 but Catie better in my eyes... she plays a year up on Cesa premier and i see a VERY bright future for Catie

everyone is a lil bias, im realistic.
G
corner kick
corner kick
G
Ellison Sharpe... I saw her schooled by a seventh grader from a private school in a pre-season scrimmage this year. Maybe she just had a bad day.

S
coach
coach
S
purpleandyellow: I wonder if we could get h2 (pronounced "h squared" for "homer hyperobole") into the Merck Manual. Heck...maybe they'll do an episode of "House, MD" featuring it and then it will get it's own telethon. We could raise money for those suffering from it and publicize the symptoms.

S
coach
coach
S
greenacres: Sounds like a bad day. I once saw Lindsey Beam (national team, now plays for UNC-Charlotte) "schooled" by an eighth grader. However, despite my hope that the eighth grader was better, I'm pretty sure that 9 times out of 10 (or 99 out of 100, or whatever) that Lindsey was a superior player.

S
coach
coach
S
Barc09: I absolutely believe that you believe what you profess.

Two issues on the "logic" behind your post. First: if Riverside beats Eastside, then that would mean that your favorite player isn't the best player in 3-A. Now...of course that can't be...so it might be that the best player on the best team in the state isn't automatically the best player. Secondly: your player needs to play up not just one year but several years on up to U18G and/or college since the players that she's "better" than are premier players several years beyond her age bracket as well.

Again...as I noted earlier...Catie is a fine player.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard