Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
I believe Alex Martinez has shown that right now he is the best freshman in the state but I think Zach Acree is better than Joey. Just last Thursday they played against each other in the Irmo vs Chapin game. Both scored but anyone watching would most likely tell you that Zach was the best player on the field regardless of team or age.

S
goal
goal
S
How has Joey done this year? I have not kept up with chapin.

bench
bench
I didn't get to catch this match (Irmo v.s. Chapin) But i heard from some Coaches that Joey stood out and the game was very intense. I also heard that Joey and Zach did both score. But i have kept up with Chapin some what, and Joey has been doing very well for them. Chapin is not the most skilled team but he makes a huge difference help Chapin do so well this year and i think he has at least over 20 goals. I still feel as though Joey is an all around better player than Alex, don't know too much about Zach from what i hear Zach can't stand with Alex and Joey.

IfIWokeUpTomorrowWithMyHeadSewnToTheCarpetIWouldn'tBeMoreSurprisedThanIAmRightNow
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
goldengrillz you cannot just go by heresay, you have to have some solid facts to prove your point, and anyways I would say both Zach and Joey are both on the same level and should grow into really good players if they can keep their heads straight. It will be interesting to see them develop over the next few years.

bench
bench
I used to be a coach and i watch the games and look at stats. Zach is not up to his level..Joey is a Region pool player and Zach is a Club level player. Don't get me wrong he is a solid player. I also like to see them develop over the next few years. I'm just putting my word out there, that Joey has alot for a Freshmen. Thats why i think he is the top player.

IfIWokeUpTomorrowWithMyHeadSewnToTheCarpetIWouldn'tBeMoreSurprisedThanIAmRightNow
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Well for anyone in attendence of the Irmo vs Chapin game, Joey was not on Zach's level, Zach carried Irmo and was by far the best player on the field. Not sure which coaches you talked to either because from where I was Joey was a non factor for most of the match, his goal was a gift in which Irmo did not step as a unit and he got a ball unmarked on the six. What good player isn't going to finish that? I will say though that Joey was really playing a lone forward and Irmo has a pretty experienced group of backs making it difficult for a single forward to be dominating in any game.

bench
bench
Sounds like it would be difficult for him...I did not say he dominated i said he stood out. You can't really dominate being a lone forward. But, Zach has alot of players on that team that make him look good. I wasnt at the game but i did not hear much about zach other than he had a scramble goal. Joey has over 20 goals...He's above alot of kids levels not just Freshman's. The only thing i would give Zach is he is a very hardworking player and he is decently fast, ive only seen him play 3 times.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
The play he scored on was a ball played over the top to him after he made a run out of the middle of the field he then took a touch into the box and slid the ball past Haze, wasn't much of a scramble goal to me. Joey was the most dangerous player for Chapin though even though Chapin's attack was pretty limited.

bench
bench
Heres my top

1. Joey demore
2. Alex Martinez
3. antoine ???
4. Zach Akeree??

Joey and Alex have to be at the top...They both are on the regional pool.

Joey and Alex are alike in many ways i just feel as though when i used to coach and i were to pick between the 2 i would pick Joey, he's a more influential player.

End of discussion.

goal kick
goal kick
1. alex
2. zach
3. antoine
4. joey

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard