A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kyle Heise

I appreciate you above comment Sir.

You are a true southern Gentleman and a Ambassador to soccer in SC.

Happy New Year
Mr D Blanquart

R
goal kick
goal kick
R
Kyle,

You will definitely see me at high school soccer matches this spring whether my son plays or not. It is my hope that he will get to participate. I enjoy soccer from the rec level to the premier league. I personally am not interested in the individual statistics that are a part of the private board. Also, there is a lot of info that is especially important to the coaches that I am not interested in. The schedules and results that are kept up here are done in a quick and accurate manner. You defnitely have one of the best kept up boards online and it would be nice to see it expanded to keep up at least a little more info on the other levels of soccer, not just club.

I hope that I will see you at the matches and I hope that you and yours have a happy and prosperous new year.

Good Luck.....

J
world cup
world cup
J
Well..all I can say is...i'm not surprised. I've been posting on this site consistantly for a few years now and I had a feeling that once Heise changed the site to its current state he would have to go private. I don't blame him either. I definitely don't agree with it or think its best for circulation of high school soccer news. My suggestion would be at all costs keep the message board open to the public...if that means you have to scale it down or whatever then I'd say do that. I think this message board is a lot more important than anyone thinks...having it open to anyone is really important. I'm sad to see this happen and I will miss knowing whats going on in high school soccer...this is most definitely a step backwards but I can understand how Mr. Heise sees it necessary. I also think that there are other options that can be considered...but its not my site...so farwell to all those people i've annoyed the hell out of..I know i will be missed...maybe not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said LE Dude...I think some very good opinions have been stated, and now it is up to Kyle, Kevin, and Dave....just hope they make the right decision.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if you charge money for the use of the message board. Many people should go to scvarsity b.c, they keep a free high school soccer message board.

Brace
Brace
This is what I was talking about earlier.

Goal
Goal
I've always gotten a subscription, since 1995. Excellent information for an unbelievable amount of work and coverage in a sport that otherwise would get none. People should appreciate the time and efforts that go into making this site possible. If you can't get a question answered here about soccer, then you probably won't find one.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard