Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#8297 01/27/03 04:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WO WO WO WO Foley!!!! Sissy? If I am right don't you guys wear skirts in hurling? Look you are not doing yourself any favors by coming on this board and bashing Americans! As a maater of fact you are probably helping yourself get a couple of bashings!!!! I hope you arrive quickly in the US and please keep us posted on your reinventing of the SC high school soccer game!!!! If you have any notes on this please send them I just took a massive dump or to the following adress:

Somebody that gives a ****
Anywhere but South Carolina

#8298 01/28/03 05:13 AM
goal
goal
AFooly!tsk,tsk,tsk. My how you have stepped on your own ****!! Who are you calling sissies? At first I took a blind eye to your useless rantings on this board, but now you have offended a true AMERICAN. How dare you, a giddy little leprechuan, call Americans sissies. If you want to leave your potato starved island, for the comfort and convenience of the greatest nation on earth, you had damned well be gratefull. I dont take kindly to anyone talking trash about America or Americans. If your thoughts are true than I want you to bring your A-game, whatever it may be, becuase I will knock you in the dirt!!! I will make you wish you had never uderappreciated the strengths and values of our great nation. By the way, Ireland, 1000's of years old, America, 227. And I'm not talking about your "gay lic" speaking 1922 debut, I'm sure you know that that weak culture has been around for centuries, constantly being beaten and harrassed like red headed step children(no pun intended) No wonder 1.5 million came to my great country in the mid 1800's.Don't you ever get on an American( and South Carolina is as American as it gets) message board and try to belittle us. Words are cheap, so if you are man( I assume you are) enough to come on over then come. I LOVE foreigners. I love to bring them to light on American power. We take you in, we give you education, we offer you freedom, and we are by no means afraid to give you lessons in humility. By the way, I love soccer also. Trained, played, watched, coached, and appreciated since I was a "wee tot". And as a proud American I can show you the legal side of ball-busting and contact. Officials in America may be timid, but I assure you players are not. Take your time Foley to think before you speak, and take time to appreciate your soon to be home. If you can not call it home then GO AWAY!!
AMERICA, land of the free, the strong, the brave, the patriotic.... the home of myself. Feel free to contact me further for information on patriotismand your so called Sissieness. I will be more than willing to show you the light and bring humility to an otherwise arrogant boy. If you still believe you are a better person, that's fine. I still believe in a good dueling at dawn. Either way you will lose. So keep your derogatory comments to yourself, or at least in your own country, becuase now you are in mine!!!!!

#8299 01/27/03 06:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AH2K3, George Lucas called he wants his name back!!!!!! But any how GREAT POST
CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S Foley you done ****ed off the wrong American!!!!!!

P.S.S. L-E Dude please shut your mouth when speaking of soccer related topics!!!!!!!

#8300 01/27/03 11:43 PM
goal
goal
Well, I p*ssed someone off did I? Oops "my bad".

First things first - how many of your little boyfriends did you have to collaborate with to contrive such a masterpiece of ignorance, ill-informed "fact" and pure nonsense?
Whatever you say about Ireland at least have the decency to ensure what you say is true. Ireland was never "potato starved" - I take it that you are referring to the Irish Famine which was caused by the landlord system and a blight of the main food source AT THE TIME. To put it in modern day terms...imagine if McDonalds and Burger King went bust America would experience something similar. "Weak cutlure" - we may have crap weather and ugly girls but culture and beer are probably the only aces up Irelands national sleeve. A nation of playwrites, writers and poets dating back to the year dot hardly alludes to a country bereft of cutlure....then again, that depends on your definition of culture - if MTV, TV dinners, blind patriotism and a past war still being fought by those who lost is what floats your boat then I guess the States walks it. i don't need to go to America for an education, I've got my BA so you can keep your Ivy League nonsense. FREEDOM?? You give "us" freedom? OOhh, you have obviously never been outside American borders little man - you have no idea what true freedom is. I'll bet the Iraqis can't wait for your soldiers to bring American freedom to them - oh, if your counrty is the greatest then how come you are having to land your precious planes in Ireland before they set off for the gulf? You, the greatest country on earth needs our help? Just make sure to give us a few potatoes and we'll call it even.

Now...national differences to one side, football, I would LOVE to arrange a little "friendly" with you and your friends (if you have any). Everything you said about Ireland I can let pass, but to threaten me..well, its laughable. I'm not going to make threats about football, I prefer to let my playing do the talking - I'm not going to beat you up, **** up your knees or break methods of a weak player - I'll humiliate you in more ways than the Vietnamese could torture your boys a few years ago....thats a fair comment after your snipe about the famine.

One last thing..."the light of American power" - save that for the boys in Guetanamo Bay, I'm sure they and their friends can't wait to feel that particular embrace (the ones that aren't there already)....but, I'm sure you sleep soundly at night.

Sine le meas

Af

PS - this is a soccer site so keep to the point.

#8301 01/27/03 11:47 PM
goal
goal
Shearer you muppet - its Newcastle-Upon-Tyne not Newcastle-Upon-Thyne you faux British clown.

D'UH

Sine

Af

#8302 01/28/03 12:30 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Shearer- You are so ignorant man. I don't care what you said about Foley or anything... but if your mind was half as open as your big mouth you would realize that i'm just trying to keep this thread civilized. But be my guest...go off on a tangent and be irrational...that goes for everyone. Its gotten so much accomplished already.

As for the original topic of this post...it doesn't matter anymore anyways because we can officially practice now. How about you guys get eachother's screennames and go have a chat somewhere else.

#8303 01/28/03 12:40 AM
goal
goal
its starting to get ugly. You all turning on each other - thats how Civil Wars start children!!!!

Before ye all go crazy at me again I'm only kidding!!!!

Sine le meas

Af

#8304 01/28/03 03:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To L-E DUDE GO LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE

Mr. Foley,
In all respect i think i have much missed the point of your country and ours....thats why they call our country the GREATEST in the world....if u want to talk about civil war even though u were kidding look at ur own country, its terrorist, people murdering people over religion and somhow u sit here and knock on our country when u are coming to live here.......the vietnam comment is def. out of hand since you really dont understand what u have said and the ppl. that the comment will affect....i think out of line is a good phrase for the comment it is offensive.......your ignorance and flavorfuly bad attitude to the american people is so stupid, it seems funny at times.....let me ask u why are u coming here with such resentment of american people?? why bother?? we dont have problems withtin our country like u have within yours honestly nor do we want that.....the soccer team u help with will not benifit from your comments towards them nor how we play "soccer".....and please dont make ur ountry go to war with us b/c u and i both know u would win and thats about it..u can add numbers and stuff but u know we will win.......maybe u feel their is a "superiority" complez somewhere hear.....it is a wonderful country and i have been to urs and there will be no comparison that is needed to be made.....we have beutiful women, beutiful places, food, culture, and we have wonderful soccer which beutiful women watch that arent in ur country..........in conclusion ur threats and comments are worse than comical all i can say is back up what ur mouth has to say b/c i think u have had a system overload

#8305 01/28/03 03:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L-E DUDE

I must confess that I had no idea that you were really representing Lugoff-Elgin HS. WOW!!!! You've got to be kidding me!!!!! I'm ignorant!! I had to do a little research about LEHS.

As I looked around about the great tradition of LE soccer I noticed the following:

1) You guys really are a bad soccer team!!!
2) You guys are a really bad soccer team that plays a really ****ty schedule.
3)Even with that ****ty schedule LE has an outstanding 61-102 overall record. That means you guys have an overwhelming winning percentage of .374!!!!! WOW the excitement!!!!!!!!1
4)Your massey rating that you so highly reguard, has ya'll ranked 58th in 2002 and an outstanding 94th in 2001!!!!!!
5) I happened to be at the 2002 North/South game in which a player from L-E was selected!!!! I think he was the best to ever come out of L-E b/c he played classics but was truly out of his league during this match!!!!!!

But any how I am sure you will say that we are a new team trying to get better etc etc. Well let me help you out: YOU ARE NOT!!!!!!1 You posted over 250 post on this site with the background of my grandmother about the game!!!!! So in all who is really an ignorant man!!!!! Good luck this year vs the Gov's school. Maybe you guys could set up a home and home with the school for the deaf and blind next year!!!!!!

Well you guys wanted to get back to soccer and I think the original topic was practice!? Well thank god we can practice now b/c L-E Dude and LEHS sure do need it!!!!!!

#8306 01/28/03 06:27 PM
goal
goal
Wiseballer,

I refuse to be drawn on the subjects you have mentioned in your own unique fashion. Grammatical, spelling and factual errors aside, there (not their) is ZERO substance to what you have attempted to state (thats another word for "say" by the way).

The soccer team I am helping will of course benefit from my being there, the players and staff there are top notch people and athletes and I have never had made any comments or had any thoughts to the contrary and nor do I have any inclination to (that means I've no reason to and therefore I won't).

A final thought for those who have read what wiseballer has to say and have successfully discyphered it....to quote Anne Robinson from "The Weakest Link"......

"Is there a village missing its idiot?"

Sine le meas agus gaire

Af

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard