Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#8317 01/29/03 01:51 AM
A
Goal
Goal
A
Mr.Foley,
You obviously were not a history major in that wanna be Irish institution you attended.
Point 1-In your first reference to The French and Indian War which you said the British won for us I think you will find that a British General Braddock totally ignored the advise of a young mi litia officer,George Washington and promptly led a group of Redcoats{himself included}to their deaths outside what is today Pittsburgh Pennsylvannia
Further research would also point out that the majority of the balance of that war was won by units of American militia led by Washington and others.
Point 2 I guess your reference to Mr. Barry some how ties in with Cornwallis at Yorktown which ultimately brought us our freedom in The Revolution ,I have only this to say.Any idiot that would put 12,000 troops on a tiny penninsula like Yorktown to get re-supplied by a navy that could be easily trapped and destroysd{and it was} gets what it deserves{and it did}And thanks to the French for helping out here{the only thing they ever did for this country,but it was a biggie}
Point 3 We got involved in WW1 because of a telegram sent by the Germans to the Mexicans trying to insigate a war with us.
Point 4 We were sending all kinds of contraband starting in early 1940 to our European friends to help stave off the Nazis{18 months before Pearl Harbor}
Point 5 I have taken the liberty of forwarding when I could,copying and faxing when I had to,this entire thread to the following locations:Princpal and Athletic Director of Palmetto H.S.: The President of The Chamber of Commerce of both Palmetto and Anderson{since it is the closest city,want to make sure you feel at home}.
And lastly,Point 6 reflect on these words by another great American GO AHEAD PUNK, MAKE MY DAY! Enjoy your brief stay in our country!

#8318 01/29/03 03:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To foley: I just first want to say that i am not the son of a airborne pilot from vietnam, i am a college student and that was my roommate trying to get a rise out of you, which is obviously a very easy thing to accomplish. On another note I very much find it amusing that you are waisting your "fun filled" life in Ireland sitting on a computer and trying to argue with kids probably half your age over who's country has the biggest cock. It sounds to me like you need to do something a little more productive with your life. In the aspect as to wether or not i am calling this from an "american" standpoint is very much true and i would fight over this country until the day i die, however i have also been to europe(Spain) over the winter time and i very much love the country as well as my girlfriend who lives there. Not once during my three week stay did i hear a derogatory comment made about my country such as any of the ones that you have made. I also tend to agree with most everyone else out there writing on the basis that how can you sit and endlessly put down the country that you will soon call your home. Sounds to me like you are shoving that foot really far into your mouth. Now as i mentioned earlier i felt that this was funny that we are having this discussion on a highschool soccer website, and i thought i would be the last to write anything on here, however you have succeeded in drawing me into your little virbal bashing. When it is all said and done you will be in the country that you have been putting down all along and it surely is a lonely place when you are residing beside a bunch of sissie, fake patriotic men and women whom dont understand what offsides is. ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!!

Hala Madrid

#8319 01/29/03 03:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if you gentleman are done with your petty discussion I would much perfer to return to a helpful and entertaining discussion about the sport which are all bound to. We may all have difference in religion, nationality, race, and other opinions...however, we all have a bond to soccer which cannot be looked over...so save your yipping for another web forum cause I believe this is scSOCCER.com not Ihavenothingbettertodothanmakemyselflooklikeanidiot.com so back to the topic...

#8320 01/29/03 05:04 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Thank you everyone for proving my point.

Shearer- Everytime you post you make me feel better about myself. Thank You.

#8321 01/29/03 11:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This Foley guy obviously does not know that America uses countries like Ireland for parking lots.

#8322 01/29/03 06:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L-E Dude

No problem anytime!!!!!!!!! I enjoy helping the less fortunate!!!!!!!!!

#8323 01/29/03 07:43 PM
goal
goal
JS3 said it. Original point of this thread was if the teams are training yet or not, by now I am guessing that they are. So, therefore the threads relevance is no longer.

#8324 02/02/03 06:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm really reluctant to jump into this whole braw, but......
1 - EVERYONE PLEASE SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!
2 - Mr. Fooley, if you think so low of america , why move here? honestly? I am not trying to say anything offensive, but why would you go somewhere you don't like? I understand that you are only 22 , but that does classify you as a man and that is one thing you are not acting like. The majority of the people you are arguing with on here are 15-17 , which is the equivelent of me arguing with a ten year old. JUST STOP. your not going to accomplish anything with pointless banter. I am not trying to offend you or belittle you in any way , i am just saying that arguing over all this is not needed.
3 - everyone from america. PLEASE just stop replying to Mr. fooley. Just remeber that if you ignore someone they will get tired of hearing their own voice.
4 - EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!!!!

#8325 02/03/03 05:39 AM
goal
goal
er - this whole thing was "so last week"!!! - forget it kid, everyone else has.

Why you got PHSsoccer as a name>? you involved with them?

af

#8326 02/06/03 02:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I go to Pendleton Highschool. We are in the same conference as your team though, so yea i am involved with palmetto.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard