OP Offline
bench
dday will score the winning against lexington tonight
just like it was 1944 in normandy.

T
bench
bench
T
Sorry but you were wrong. Rocketshot prevented that.

bench
OP Offline
bench
It was proven last night that the Ltown Wk games are the highlight of the year
Dday was held in check and the Wildcats proved that they are the number one team in the state. So watch out NorthWestern Lexington are on the prowl

M
throw in
throw in
M
right, didn't northwestern beat lexington less than a week ago? they proved nothing by beating white knoll.

Last edited by MUnited; 04/12/07 04:52 AM.
bench
OP Offline
bench
Right MUnited the northwestern team is sickest team in the state. Too bad during the game against Lexington their goals were an own goal, pk, then a real by Croop. But during the game Ltown dominated play except for a few times when inzzo and Alex went threw the defense. When it comes to the playoffs we will see who the better team is, that is if they make it to play Lexington.

T
bench
bench
T
Rocketshot Gorman did not get to play against Northwestern. Remember he is the key to victory against them.

kick off
kick off
Quote:

Right MUnited the northwestern team is sickest team in the state. Too bad during the game against Lexington their goals were an own goal, pk, then a real by Croop. But during the game Ltown dominated play except for a few times when inzzo and Alex went threw the defense. When it comes to the playoffs we will see who the better team is, that is if they make it to play Lexington.

Do you really have gray hair?

97% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
You are out of your mind. Enzo made Maki whom is one of the top players in the state looks terrible. As far as I know who has the #1 beside their name and a ring on their finger from last year??? I think Northwestern knows how to handle success and will be there..that is if Lexington doesn't underachieve.

kick off
kick off
I know they sure handled it against Dorman. Neither of the two teams are unbeatable. That ring you speak of is up in the air.

97% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
T
bench
bench
T
Quote:

You are out of your mind. Enzo made Maki whom is one of the top players in the state looks terrible. As far as I know who has the #1 beside their name and a ring on their finger from last year??? I think Northwestern knows how to handle success and will be there..that is if Lexington doesn't underachieve.

They should of put rocketshot on him.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard