bench
bench
Who is Roketshot?

'We lost because we didn't win.' - Ronaldo
M
kick off
kick off
M
Rocketshot is Thomas Gorman for lexington. all those posts about Enzo making Jess Maki look like a fool is ridiculous. you all know he is one of the best CM/D out there and is the only kid in the state who can actually hold Enzo down.

S
bench
bench
S
from what i saw at Palmetto Cup I think Sebastian is a lot better than Enzo.....and i have no clue who Jess Maki is so i have no say in that

S
throw in
throw in
S
I agree soccadad... I went to two of Northwesterns games at the palmetto cup and i have seen sebastian play many times...Enzo just didn't look that dominant to me as sebastian is...I know they are both great goal scorers but he looked very lazy to me on the defensive side unlike Sebastian who pressures outside backs into coughing up balls and keeps possesion better..also I didn't think any defender was that fantastic on Lexington and i know of many defenders in the upstate that can shut any forward down

M
kick off
kick off
M
I have heard alot of great things about sebastian but never got the chance to play. Jess Maki is number 17 on Lexington he plays center mid. he is on a scholarship to play at erskin.

goal kick
goal kick
I wouldn't say shut down, but defend... yes. Last year in the quarter finals Lex played NW in one of the best games of the year and Enzo/Maki was the game. Last weeks Palmetto matchup was just as good. (read http://www.thestate.com/197/story/33289.htmln) Enzo and Maki know and respect each other and I believe they look forward to playing each and every meeting. Unfortunately, they probably won't ever play against each other again unless they meet in the playoffs this year. I personally hope it happens because they are a quality show. . If Maki could put on 25-30 pounds in the weight room he could play anywhere. Enzo will be definately playing for money in a few years (if thats what he wants). It will be fun saying we knew him when....

I didn't do it, but if I had you never would have known.
M
throw in
throw in
M
graykid, so what enzo's goal took a deflection...were your eyes open for the 5 seconds before that when he turned maki into a statue??? and don't say wait until playoffs to see who the better team is...until then its northwestern because they won. its ok to be a little jealous every now and then.

T
bench
bench
T
To be honest I just think Northwestern is jealous they don't have rocketshot on their team.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Haha, well said.

B
bench
bench
B
thekey2victory is right rocketshot gorman did not play against the northwestern trojains but will bounce back against their team tonight. Who do they play is it North Augusta? I predict 2 goals by rocketshot and 7 in total if the Lexington team comes out prepared.

Last edited by battlefront; 04/13/07 09:39 PM.
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard