Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
throw in
throw in
Thomas "The Rocket Shot" Gorman did have a pretty amazing goal tonight against North Augusta. He was put into an opportunity by a sweet touch from Will Hammond? whoever number 12 is.

Nobody asks to be a hero, it just sometimes turns out that way.
M
kick off
kick off
M
Im tellin ya the Rocket Shot is amazing. He holds Lexington together.

C
kick off
kick off
C
would you muppets shut up about this rediculous Gorman kid. as far as the favorite goes for winning 4A this year it doesn't matter who the favorite is. in the end the playoffs and seedings are what it comes down to, so all this nonsense talk about favorite to win doesn't hold and weight. Oh yeh, Enzo is the real thing so don't doubt for a minute. Never even heard of this Sebastian kid.

throw in
throw in
hm. i wonder where clemson-trojan goes to school. let me think...

Nobody asks to be a hero, it just sometimes turns out that way.
S
throw in
throw in
S
well you must not know that much about their age group then clemson trojan...sebastian is on the state champion CESA team and Premier league Champion, leading scorer in premier league (yes goals more than Enzo and Preston), Leading goal scorer on #1 ranked Greenville and not sure about state, and before this years high school season was asked to go down to National Team residency in Florida...but was unable to because of some citizenship problems..... i have seen both Enzo and Sebastian play and Sebastian is clearly better

M
throw in
throw in
M
i have also seen them both play and no way is sebastian better. enzo has been playing with the likes of benson, kropp, antinoro, andrew phillips, his brother alex, and holden mcconahey during the past 2 years in high school, all of whom are incredible players, so the wealth has been passed around. he hasn't needed to get the ball every single time and go at the defenders because he has had so much talent around him. if it came down to it, i would pick enzo over sebastian any day.

S
throw in
throw in
S
if i recall greenville had just as many if not more players on all state last year so i think sebastian has just as good of a supporting cast but i mean if stats and professional coaches from the us national team don't prove that sebastian is better than whatever

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

would you muppets shut up about this rediculous Gorman kid. as far as the favorite goes for winning 4A this year it doesn't matter who the favorite is. in the end the playoffs and seedings are what it comes down to, so all this nonsense talk about favorite to win doesn't hold and weight. Oh yeh, Enzo is the real thing so don't doubt for a minute. Never even heard of this Sebastian kid.

whats a muppet?

Im tired of chasin my dreams Im just goin to ask 'em where theyre goin and hook up with 'em later
kick off
kick off
Quote:

Quote:

whats a muppet?

Interesting question. But more importantly, does that kid really have gray hair?

97% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
goal kick
goal kick
be quiet teamspirt ...i could take you in gears of war

Last edited by ClimaCool®; 04/15/07 01:17 AM.

Im tired of chasin my dreams Im just goin to ask 'em where theyre goin and hook up with 'em later
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard