Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Enzo Martinez without question

throw in
throw in
Climacool....you make no sense. you are a goofbag.

Nobody asks to be a hero, it just sometimes turns out that way.
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
sideline24 u b wrong. cesa and sebastian are not the u-16 state champions, discoveries team featuring enzo, alex, robbie benson & several other northwestern players are the champions and will represent sc in regionals. enzo is on the regional team and has been to national team camp but sebastion is on neither as he does not play odp. enzo was player of the year last year, was sebastian? no doubt sebastian is a great player and i have seen him play many times up close and personal and he is, as gollum would say, tricksie, but i'll take enzo.

throw in
throw in
Quote:

Right MUnited the northwestern team is sickest team in the state. Too bad during the game against Lexington their goals were an own goal, pk, then a real by Croop. But during the game Ltown dominated play except for a few times when inzzo and Alex went threw the defense. When it comes to the playoffs we will see who the better team is, that is if they make it to play Lexington.

This guy must be psychic, or something...how DID he know these things?

M
throw in
throw in
M
actually thanks for bringing that up.

grayhairedkid, i'm sorry you were saying?

S
kick off
kick off
S
Enzo is good. Sebastian is better. Sebastians team (Gville) is similar to Enzos team (NW), but better. Sebastian has a great supporting cast Sam Kleckley is going to USC and Vance Benson is going to USC, NW has Kropp and others, While Gville has the best Defender in the state Blair Rushing and some other good players like Davis Orders and Manning Rushton. So best team its close but Greenville. And best player its close but its Sebastian. You said Enzo went to National team camp... Then i guess the coaches saw him alot, so how come no offer on the squad? The US national team coach saw Sebastian in Disney tournament and got an offer. You cannot shut sebastian down... You can shut Enzo down. My proof is... as i was passing through Greenville, last club season, i saw DSC who were the state champions play at brushy creek against Cesa 90 Challenge, the score was 0-0 and a kid by the name of Ben Caldwell shut him down, hints the score 0-0. Maybe just an off game, but Ben was the reason for that off game. Sebastian is just too crafty, great with both feet, More quickness, but not more overall speed. Moves that enzo cant dream of doing. Enzo is VERY good but Sebastian a little bit better.

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard
C
kick off
kick off
C
The only way you can tell who is the better player is by seeing who performs better in the big game. If sebastian has a bigger impact in his championship game than enzo does in his Saturday night, you can crown him whatever it is you are trying to crown him. If enzo outperforms him I dont want to hear any excuses. I just want you sebastian supporters to bow out gracefully. "socca papa" you don't know the full story on enzo's nor sebastian's National team situation so you really cant pass judgement on either of them.

G
bench
bench
G
enzo can be shut down. sebastian cannot. my grandma is better than enzo and she doesn't even have any arms or legs.

C
kick off
kick off
C
kids like you make themselves look stupid without anybody even saying anything in response to your ignorant comments

S
kick off
kick off
S
does sebastian play for CESA '90 challenge?

Last edited by soccer19; 05/11/07 02:46 AM.
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard