Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
throw in
throw in
thats what i was thinking

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
How can any of ya'll say that one is better? They are both ridiculously awesome so it hardly matters. Everyone gets shut down sometimes but neither of them do regularly. Sebastian has been shutdown, and just because Enzo got shutdown by Caldwell, who is a great player, doenst mean Sebastian is better. You don't know anything about their national camp situation so is stupid to bring up. Who cares if Sebastian can do moves Enzo only dreams of? If Enzo can't do them just practicing then I doubt Sebastian can do them in game situations against real players so that is all just for show. Sebastian is more of a forward and Enzo can play midfield. Bottom line is ya'll are all biased and both of them are sick. It is too tough of a decision for me to even make without seeing more games from Enzo.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
G
bench
bench
G
Sebastian plays for cesa 90 premier.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Everyone is biased. I have not personally seen Sebastian play so I cannot comment on him. I have seen Enzo and compared to all other players I have seen, Enzo is by FAR the best. I would love to see Sebastian play so I can compare the two. Consider the trouble defenses would have if Enzo and Sebastian both played on the national team. That's scary.

S
kick off
kick off
S
Quote:

You cannot shut sebastian down... You can shut Enzo down. My proof is... as i was passing through Greenville, last club season, i saw DSC who were the state champions play at brushy creek against Cesa 90 Challenge, the score was 0-0 and a kid by the name of Ben Caldwell shut him down, hints the score 0-0. Maybe just an off game, but Ben was the reason for that off game. Sebastian is just too crafty, great with both feet, More quickness, but not more overall speed. Moves that enzo cant dream of doing. Enzo is VERY good but Sebastian a little bit better.

actually it seems sebastian was shut down too in other games.

http://www.hotstat.com/classic/team.cfm?tid=17514

not trying to take anything away from him though, just trying to show pretty much any forward can be shut down

K
bench
bench
K
who ever said enzo was shut down in a 0-0 game but sebastian wasnt is a little dumb, if sebastian wasnt shut down too then he would have scored or at least played a part in a goal for his team, i dont know about sebastian and i'm sure hes great but enzo has scored 93 goals in 2 seasons at NW in his 1st 2 years. who knows how many he'll get by the end of his high school career and im sure he'll get the record if he stays healthy

S
kick off
kick off
S
soccer19: who was the leading goal scorer in the premier league last season? SEBASTIAN. Thank you come again.

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard
S
kick off
kick off
S
dude all i said he was shut down, just like enzo. some other guy said sebastian was better because enzo got shut down one game, so i showed where sebastian was shut down too. Just trying to show him that is a dumb reason because they were both shut out at least once. Read the last sentence in my post.

S
kick off
kick off
S
i dont think you heard me right. Enzo got shut down by a B team. Cesas SECOND team. You never saw those games where sebastian didnt score or assist so you dont know if he was really shut down. And all this about 53 goals or whatever that enzo had is great and all but thats highschool where the majority of the teams they play are just bad. Every premier league game is tough and Sebastian led the league in scoring, got a real national team offer and i know that for a fact. Enzo is good but not better than sebastian. Sebastian is the best

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard
B
throw in
throw in
B
yeah soccapapa1 is right on. Theres no argument here, its clear right now Sebastian is better.

everyone is a lil bias, im realistic.
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard