kick off
S
alright i dont really feel like arguing so
you won

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Okay Sebastian is first in the league. LOOK WHO IS SECOND. Enzo is right behind him with 16 points. He only has two less goals and one more assist. Who is on the worse team? Well CESA is #1 and DSC is #7 with 3 more losses and 3 less wins. Enzo doesn't have nearly as much help, Miguel from CESA has five assists to help out and only one other person from DSC has 5 points. Sounds like Enzo could be better since he is getting nearly as many points without nearly as much help. I'm not saying Enzo is better but they are both ridiculous. Both dominate highschool and both dominate club. Enzo doesn't just rack up crappy goals against no-name highschool teams. He also puts them away against the best teams NW can find to play. So does Sebastian against Eastside and Riverside. Yeah he or they might have been shutdown but that is only the exception to the norm. You can't justify Sebastian being better because he has three more points on a better team or because you've never seen him shutdown in a game.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
S
kick off
kick off
S
you cannot say that enzo doesnt have a good of supporting cast... Obviously he does, his team won state, and obviously so does sebastian because his team won premier league. They both are on extremely good teams, and they both are extremely good players. Its a good argument because they are so close in how stats and everything, yet they have two totally different styles of play. Some people like Enzos strong powerful hardknock style that gets the job done. And some people like me enjoy watching how easy sebastian make the game look and how creative and skilled he is. They both are great teamates and great players, and i hope they can both be as successful at the next level. I guess i just got a not so great first impression on enzo as i saw him do nothing in a game a against cesa 90 challenge, but ive seen him other times too and hes good and puts up big numbers. Id take sebastian before enzo but thats just a personal opinion, i just think sebastian is harder to defend

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard
throw in
throw in
Both Sebastian and Enzo can be shut down. When Cesa 90 Challenge played Cesa 90 Premier the score was 0-0 until a key player Ben Caldwell got injured. Sebastian had not had an impact on the game until then. But i do have to say C-bass is nasty and hard to stop but its possible

"DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME THE PLAYER PLAYS"
bench
bench
Yeah DDrogba9 your right on point. You seem to know alot about these guys.

PC 15
S
kick off
kick off
S
Right on DDrogba9

goal kick
goal kick
IMO the argument is foolish. Two great players and two great kids. They play different styles but both add a spark to their team and create wins. For me, it's like asking me to decide which of my kids do I like best. Why do I have to choose? I pick both!

I didn't do it, but if I had you never would have known.
S
kick off
kick off
S
nice. i like the way you put it... theres always the favorite child tho in the family! haha but your right two great kids, great talent, fun to watch...

B
throw in
throw in
B
Shut up SoccaPapa1 you are an idiot!! You gotta choose! taking both is borrrrrrinnnnggggg

everyone is a lil bias, im realistic.
K
bench
bench
K
taking both is smart 1. because hes not arguing, 2. if he did argue he wouldn't change anyones minds about who they think is better, 3. they are both fantastic players who are going to go far in there soccer careers and 4. because hes not arguing over something so STUPID as who is a better player, i mean think about it for a second, does it really matter who is better, so why dont you SHUT UP you IDIOT
:by the way you are the most unrealistic person on this website

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard