Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
throw in
throw in
B
what do you mean? most unrealistic person?

everyone is a lil bias, im realistic.
P
kick off
kick off
P
I don't know anything about Sebastian's club team but I do know Enzo has a pretty good supporting cast. Some guys who get a overlooked are Tyler Vukoder and Andy Barbieri from Fort Mill. They're both extremely talented but not as noticed because FM has experienced a drop-off in talent in many other posistions. Coach Wren also coaches this team, this man knows what he's doing.

S
kick off
kick off
S
yeah ddrogba9 just showed what i was trying to say.

i agree who_me

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
I was saying they aren't as good of a supportive cast in premier league compared to Sebastian's. CESA is #1 while DSC is #7. I know both are great teams, but we were just talking about the points they both have in premier league.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
P
kick off
kick off
P
wait, how is DSC number 7 if they won state, or are you talking about points?

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Premier League has nothing do with state.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Quote:

wait, how is DSC number 7 if they won state, or are you talking about points?

They did win the state championship this year. But premier league is the league for the top two teams from the previous year in each state in the southeast (Florida, Georgia, SC, NC, Alabama, maybe a few others) to play each other. The standings have CESA ranked #1 in the league and DSC #7; http://www.hotstat.com/classic/standings.cfm?DID=2580. The stats for the top five players are right below the standings. These were the points I was talking about; Sebastian and Enzo are 1,2 respectively = ballers.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
P
corner kick
corner kick
P
I'm sure this is a first in South Carolina youth soccer. Two players leading the league in scoring (amazing) AND CESA getting the premier league crown at the same time. Great for South Carolina soccer!

If I had to choose between the two I would have to go with Enzo though. Both are top 2 in the state in my opinion. Enzo just does more for the team and works so much more. Both are FANTASTIC players, I would just go with Enzo.

M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
After watching each in their respective state championship games I would have say say that Enzo was much more impressive. He had the ball so much more than Sebastian and did more with it when he got it. I've never seen them play club soccer so it could be a totally different style.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Enzo is definitely better. Honestly, the kid can do whatever he wants to defenders. He was so unlucky not to score tonight.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard