Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
I send all my prayers to the families of the victims, and the students at VA Tech.

brace
brace
A very sad day.

throw in
throw in
one more thing to add...
Daniel Day, one of the brothers in this situation also said..."Ref, I hit him in the air so its not a foul." When he nailed one of Lexington's players in the air without any intention for the ball.

prayers for VT.

Nobody asks to be a hero, it just sometimes turns out that way.
goal kick
goal kick
thanks for killing the mood fairy

Im tired of chasin my dreams Im just goin to ask 'em where theyre goin and hook up with 'em later
goal kick
goal kick
its just a shame apparently kids tried to be friendly w/ the kid and he brushed them away

sad sad day

L
throw in
throw in
L
It is a Sad Day. I pray that all victims and their families will find peace. I also think we should pray for other kids out there like this young man. I hope people start trying to really reach out and help. If there are any signs out there we all need to make it our business. I am scared for my kids to attend school just knowing we all over look kids who need help every day. I was at Lexington High School in 93 when the shooting there took place. That was nowhere near any of this but just the same very scary. We all should look into the mirror and ask what can I do. If everyone is trying then a change will happen. Don't blame anyone else around you if you don't even try to help yourself. Sorry for the Soap Box

coach
coach
This is a time when we all can reach out to show support for all at VT and the pain they feel. Not only do we need to address the issue of guns, but loneliness, rejection, isolation and anger among all of society's young people, no matter what community they live in. I have heard very little from our local elected officials about their concerns after this incident. But I guess little can be expected from a government that is dumb and blind to the flag issue; so why be concerned about the future of our youth.
http://content.hamptonroads.com/view_all.cfm?story=122961&ran=79657

goal kick
goal kick
and it also hits close to home with the young man from augusta who sounded like a good student friend and person, and a friend of my families cousin best friend died in these shootings as well

but yet we can overcome and the professor who survived the holocaust to die saving his students was very remarkable

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard