Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Bear #83453 05/02/07 06:33 PM
goal kick
goal kick
Bear -

Please leave my men's team out of this discussion, we try to remain under the radar.

B
goal
goal
B
With that radar cross section, isn't it kind of hard to stay under it?

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
Quote:

yall say callison is much better. but what is your proof on that. paradise has more goals and callison actually has a great supporting cast. and he might be faster but not by much, and paradise has a way better touch. orzech might have them both topped he has been finishing and is an all round good player. all i was sayin before is there is way better forwards to put up top with a team like that.

ok obviously you are from white knoll...ask anyone in region 4 and they will tell you that callison is harder to contain and control than paradise

Im tired of chasin my dreams Im just goin to ask 'em where theyre goin and hook up with 'em later
C
bench
bench
C
i disagree with you climacool. Callison is a strong player, dont get me wrong. but from what i saw at the wk northwestern game. paradise has way better footskill and is very quick as well. he took their 4 backs on his own.... TWICE as a matter of fact. callison could not do that against northwestern. and as makin said he does not have the support callison does. by the way i watch almost all the region 4 games.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Paradise is not half as good as Callison. End of story. Who cares that a kid scored two goals in a 7 goal loss. I'm sure the NW defenders were a little lazy and Paradise made them pay, but big deal. In the palmetto cup, callison caused a lot of trouble against NW. Just because he didn't score doesn't mean he wasn't as effective. Ask any defender who has played against the two of them and I guarentee you every single one will say Callison is a lot more difficult to mark than Paradise.

M
kick off
kick off
M
climacool you say he is harder to contain? that does not make sense when paradise is the dribbler. callison is just a powerhouse. he might be better than paradise when he is a senior but not now. and no im am not from wk. i told you i have played against both of them and some club with paradise. he is just underrated because the team he is and has been on for the past 4 years. compared to callison who has more to work with and gets his name out there against the best teams in the state. but to settle this stupid arguement... they are both great players and will both play in college. kropp, enzo, valesquez, etc. are much better than both of those region 4 players

C
bench
bench
C
alexander. i wish we could ask a defender just to settle this. makin seems to be the only one who can make some sense. look at the team paradise plays with and then the one callison plays with. switch them on those teams and i highly doubt callison could do what paradise does on his own. look at them head to head as players.... they are about even. and you did not see the goals, so you would not know. the game was only 12 in when paradise hit the first one. then 11 minutes later came the second.

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
haha so you said paradise is going to play in college....where

Im tired of chasin my dreams Im just goin to ask 'em where theyre goin and hook up with 'em later
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
and by the way paradise beating the NW backs isnt saying much...they have a very poor D

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
I wouldnt call Northwestern's defense "poor". Northwestern scored a few on Lexington and won and I dont think Lexington's defense is "poor" although Northwestern's attack is the best in the state. I guess their very "poor" D is good enough to hold the #1 ranking all year though.

Last edited by Mike Bassett; 05/03/07 04:45 AM.
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard