Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Northwestern defense isn't necessarily poor...but they may appear to look it, in comparison to the productivity of their forwards and midfield. However, I do believe that their defense(w/ goalkeeper) keeps them out of the Graveyard this year.

L
throw in
throw in
L
They are both great players. I have had to mark both of them. Paradise is a hard worker but he's not very strong on the ball. He has great ball skills but hes not very strong. On the other hand, Callison is one of the strongest forwards in the state. He can control the ball (paradise can too), he can hold defenders off, and he also has great skills. Being a good forward is not all about scoring the most goals. Its mainly what you do off the ball when you are on the ball. They are both great players but Callison is definately the harder man to mark because of how quick and strong he is. Both have great shots. I wouldn't put either of them on the SC dream team just because there is Enzo, Kropp, Valesquez, Terrance, and several other great forwards in the state. Both are good players and have great skill though.

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
NWs' offense is so good that it makes a good defense...but if you can get past the strong forwards and midfield..then you will score

Im tired of chasin my dreams Im just goin to ask 'em where theyre goin and hook up with 'em later
goal kick
goal kick
I have seen both Callison and Paradise play and they are both very talented.... as for whose better I think Callison overall, with his strength, ball control, and speed edges Paradise a little. Yall are right when saying Paradise might be a better forward with a better team. Either way like Link5 said I don’t think either would be on my dream team with forwards like enzo around.

As for NW defense I don’t think they are poor... In comparison to the rest of the NW team their defense is their weakest area.

Quote:

I wouldn’t call Northwestern's defense "poor". Northwestern scored a few on Lexington and won and I dont think Lexington's defense is "poor" although Northwestern's attack is the best in the state. I guess their very "poor" D is good enough to hold the #1 ranking all year though.

While NW did score 3 goals on Lexington one was a PK take that out and both teams scored 2 on each others defense. So they are even if you go by the game those two played against each other. Overall with Howard and Howell and Osborne in goal I think Lexington’s D is a bit better than NW. NW attack is extremely good though!!

To play the game is good, to win the game is great, to LOVE the game is the greatest!
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Lexington's defense is better than Lexington's offense. Same goes for Northwestern as there offense is better than there defense. Should be an interesting match up when they play again. I still say Northwestern repeats.

goal kick
goal kick
hey both teams still have to get through tonight....never look past any team!! Oh and Mike we would expect nothing less than to pick NW (im not picking either way) but you would pick NW over Man United if they played!!

To play the game is good, to win the game is great, to LOVE the game is the greatest!
goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

hey both teams still have to get through tonight....never look past any team!! Oh and Mike we would expect nothing less than to pick NW (im not picking either way) but you would pick NW over Man United if they played!!

Give him points for consistancy! Since they both won tonight we all get to see a great game on Saturday. Does anyone know what time they play yet?

I didn't do it, but if I had you never would have known.
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Well if they played Man United I would have to give the slight edge to the Red Devils. I stand by the team that I think is the best...at least you have caught on!

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
no way! northwestern would kill man u..its not even a contest

Im tired of chasin my dreams Im just goin to ask 'em where theyre goin and hook up with 'em later
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
A bold prediction ClimaCool but I like it!

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard