Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
#83383 04/18/07 01:47 PM
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
hey i was wondering who everyone would have on their SC high school dream team heres mine

McCabe(GK)-Dutch Fork

Lynch(DF)-Irmo
Howard(DF)-Lexington
Howell(DF)-Lexington

Orzech(MF)-Lexington
Maki(MF)-Lexington
Cates(MF)-Dutch Fork
Autinzio(MF)-Dorman

Kropp(F)-Northwestern
Sebastian(F)-Greenville
Enzo(F)-Northwestern

I know that some players are not in their normal positions but thats where id put them for my dream team and you can use players from 4A,3A,2A, and A

Last edited by ClimaCool®; 04/18/07 01:48 PM.

Im tired of chasin my dreams Im just goin to ask 'em where theyre goin and hook up with 'em later
throw in
throw in
thats looks pretty good, but no lowcoutry players?

Kickoff
Kickoff
Way too heavy with Columbia based players. Spread it out if you want the best talent!

By the way, who in the world is Howell, Orzech, and Howard? Only players I know at Lexington are Reel, Jess, and Tanner.

J
throw in
throw in
J
1st Team

GK-JC Gypin BC
D-Danny Cates, DF
D-Will Moore, Wando
D-Jess Maki, Lex
MF-Enzo Martinez, NW
MF-Ralph Lundy, Wando
MF-Byron Quiantoa, Dreher
MF-Seth Kulasekera, Daniel
F-Sebastin Valasquez,Greenville
F-Andrew Autenzio, Dorman
F-Preston Myers, Lincoln

2nd Team

GK-Jason McCabe, DF
D-Darwin Deas, Lincoln
D-Andy Barbieri,FM
D-Aaron Peter, Riverside
MF-Andrew Eppelsheimer, Wando
MF-Vance Benson, NW
MF-Devon Telford, RV
MF-Alex Martinez, NW
F-Joey Demare, Chapin
F-Justin Watson, Socastee
F-Ryan Kropp, NW

Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste death but once.
throw in
throw in
I would have a one man team. Thomas "The Rocket Shot" Gorman. Thats all I would need to dominate. He would own the field.

Nobody asks to be a hero, it just sometimes turns out that way.
bench
bench
Will u Mupets shut up about him

'We lost because we didn't win.' - Ronaldo
??? Offline
goal kick
goal kick
Not trying to put him down, but i dont believe that lynch should be anywhere near the first team.

??? #83390 04/18/07 10:30 PM
M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
I'll mine a 4A dream team just because i've seen most of these kids play, except for seth because he is just too good to leave off my team.

GK- McCabe (DF)
DEF- Cates (DF)
DEF- Lay (Irmo)
DEF- Zach...? (SV)
MF- Eppelsheimer sp? (Wando)
MF- Maki (Lex)
MF- Seth (Daniel)
MF- Lundy (Wando)
F- Kropp (NW)
F- Enzo (NW)
F- Flynn (SV)

2nd

GK- Jenkins (SV)
DEF- Hite (DF)
DEF- Lynch (Irmo)
DEF- Wando kid... probably Moore
MF- Benson (NW)
MF- Parker (SV)
MF- Telford (RV)
MF- Martin (DF)
F- Autenzio (Dorman)
F- Kirby (Wando)
F- Alex Martinez (NW)

P
kick off
kick off
P
Midland, no offense to the kid but Sean Flynn should not be on the 1st or second team.

M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
I think so. You may not like the kid, but he's an excellent soccer player. He's fast, physical, and holds the ball very well. He and Kropp use their body better than any other forwards in the state. He's got a nasty rip on top of that.

goal kick
goal kick
Any word yet on selections for "The Clash of the Carolinas" High School All Star team selected for the interstate game set for this July? It will be interesting to see how that roster compares with some of these lists.

I didn't do it, but if I had you never would have known.
kick off
kick off
GK- McCabe (DF)
DEF- Howard (Lex)
DEF - Lynch (Irmo)
DEF- Howell (Lex)
MF- Cates (DF)
MF- Maki (Lex)
MF- Seth (Daniel)
MF- Enzo (NW)
F- Kropp (NW)
F- Autenzio (Dorman)
F- Sebastin Valasquez (GV)

Subs - The rocket from SA, Will Hammond, and Ross Gorman (sorry rocketshot this is a SC dream team, not the US national team)

97% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
B
goal
goal
B
The Clash of the Carolinas is limited to Seniors. Many of the "dream teams" are made up with underclassmen also, so there will possibly be some correlation, but not fully across the roster.

Bear #83396 04/19/07 02:47 PM
goal kick
goal kick
who is the rocket from SA. Do u have a name?

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Midland, no offense to the kid but Sean Flynn should not be on the 1st or second team.

Yea, him nor Telford will be on my list... What about Czulinski from SV? He has the most goals on the team doesn't he? Personally I think he is the overall best player on the SV team.

i wanna stay inside
S
throw in
throw in
S
GK-JC Gypin(B.C.)
D-Blair Rushing(Greenville)
D-Danny Cates(DF)
D-Aaron Peter(Riverside)
D-Will Moore(Wando)
M-Seth(Daniel)
M-Eppleisheimer(Wando)
M-Vance Benson(Northwestern)
M-Sammy Kleckley(Greenville)
F-Sebastian(Greenville)
F-Enzo(Northwestern) or F- Terrence Deas(Lincoln)

goal kick
goal kick
What about the two black dudes from Socastee, I think one of them is foreign... Nice Speed and great shots.

Still not an Enzo or a Kropp, but probably a 2nd team.

I think Cates is overrated, unless you give him space to run on you, when you pressure him he folds

i wanna stay inside
Goal
Goal
Post deleted by Kyle Heise

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Post deleted by Kyle Heise

corner kick
corner kick
He's on my Baseball list...Very talented on the bases

G
throw in
throw in
G
I like Sebastian & Enzo up top, that is tough to beat. How about Preston (Lincoln)& Justin Watson (Socastee) backing them up. Best 4 strikers around.

goal kick
goal kick
Agoraphobia. why do you say that cates is overrated. hes one of the better players ive seen this year

goal kick
goal kick
I've just never been impressed with him, especially when he is underder pressure. Apparently he plays sweeper whenever he plays club, odp, and when he was in England, that is so he doesn't have to worry about a mark, and has plenty of time to settle the ball and make a pass.

i wanna stay inside
throw in
throw in
cates is a great player. hands down.

Nobody asks to be a hero, it just sometimes turns out that way.
I
kick off
kick off
I
No north myrtle, waccamaw, or myrtle beach players?

S
kick off
kick off
S
Quote:

I like Sebastian & Enzo up top, that is tough to beat. How about Preston (Lincoln)& Justin Watson (Socastee) backing them up. Best 4 strikers around.

Griff, I can see your first two choices but the last two should not be three and four.

sid42 #83409 04/21/07 01:49 AM
M
kick off
kick off
M
how have reel callison or kevin orzech not been mentioned on any of these dream teams?

goal kick
goal kick
reel maybe, but not orzech

goal kick
goal kick
I think that Orzech fell of everyones radar with a down season last year coming off the broken foot that had him sidelined in his sophmore year. It has been nice to see him getting back to the form he had in previous years. He may not get credentials on this board but I'll bet opposing coaches are starting to worry about him again. Maybe not a starter, but good speed and willing (and able) to play full field.

M
kick off
kick off
M
Orzech? if yall are talkin reel and orzech.... why not kyle paradise, he has better foot skill and just as good speed but he also lays the ball off for great assists. so it not all three dont talk about any of those boys

S
bench
bench
S
GK- Flato(wando) (second string J.D spearmen of Pinewood)
Def- Robert Query(wando)
Def- Joe Bobble (summerville)
Def- Hite (Dutch Fork)
Def- Darwin (Lincoln)
MF- Andrew Appleshimer(Wando)
MF- Sebastian (Greenville)
MF- Tyler Schmidt(Fort Dorchester)
MF- Johnny Corella (Pinewood Prep)
F- Crop (North Western)
F- Preston (Licoln)

SPFC #83414 04/22/07 04:04 PM
L
throw in
throw in
L
SPFC i know this is just an oppinion but you have way too many beach kids on this team. Also, how do you not have Enzo Martinez, the best player in the state on this team?

GK-Jason McCabe-Dutch Fork
D-Danny Cates-Dutch Fork
D-Blair Rushing-Greenville
D-Garrett Lay-Irmo
M-Andrew Eppelshiemer-Wando
M-Seth Kulasekera-Daniel
M-Jess Maki-Lexington
M-Sammy Kleckley-Greenville
F-Ryan Kropp-Northwestern
F-Sebastian Valesquez-Greenville
F-Enzo Martinez-Northwestern

Last edited by links5; 04/22/07 04:04 PM.
B
throw in
throw in
B
GK-Josh Shockley-Riverside
D-Blair Rushing-Greenville
D-Danny Cates-Dutch Fork
D-Aaron Peter-Riverside
M-Seth Kulasekera-Daniel
M-Vance Benson-Northwestern
M-Sam Kleckley-Greenville
M-Andrew Eppelshiermer-Wando
F-Sebastian Velasquez-Greenville
F-Enzo Martinez-Northwestern
F-Terrence Deas-Lincoln

everyone is a lil bias, im realistic.
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Makinufall, what makes you believe Paradise is on the same level as Orzech? If I am correct I believe both tried out for the CUFC 88 elite team with Orzech making the cut and Paradise not making it. So obviously Paradise doesn't have better footskills and believe me, he's not as fast either. Paradise playing on a less than average team has people believing he's A LOT better than he really is. Myers65 is right, he wouldn't start at Lexington or several other schools for that matter.

P
kick off
kick off
P
Midland, in regards to Flynn I don't think he uses his body as well as Kropp nor does he have equal ball handling skills, put Sebastian in his spot please. Flynn also gets frustrated very easily on the field and his play suffers as a result.

SPFC #83418 04/23/07 04:30 AM
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
SPFC, how do you not include players like kulasakera(sp.?), martinez, benson, kleckley, maki, and the list could go on in your 11...interesting that you put players for whom some of us if not most have never heard of...

J
throw in
throw in
J
Dream Coaching Staff

Head Coach Phil Savitz
As. Coach Kevin Heise
As. Coach Dom Wren
As. Coach Nick Finotti

Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste death but once.
J
throw in
throw in
J
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Goal
Goal
be some good demos on that staff.

"come back truck!"

M
kick off
kick off
M
Myers and Alexander: if you knew him you would understand what he was goin thru at the time of tryouts and understand he was not able to be fully dedicated to the elite squad. if you have ever watched him play he carries that team and breaks thru many defenses, as irmo's the first time and you cant say he does not have good foot skill, he is very creative. Phil Savits put three boys on him from what i heard. if he is just an average player how is he on an athletic to central florida.

O
kick off
kick off
O
how do you happen to know what was going through his mind during tryouts. could you happen to be kyle paradise? If not i appologize(sp?). Did he make the CUFC roster and turn it down?

Oh no!
P
kick off
kick off
P
He did not make the CUFC roster. But he was going through things that could have affected his performance.

Last edited by PKSpot; 04/23/07 09:56 PM.
goal
goal
Good luck to him (KP)at CFU, I know he had a rough go of it the last couple years. I must say he sure does bring a lot of attention to himself though.

Last edited by utvolsiat1; 04/23/07 10:05 PM.

Joe Siatkowski Mauldin Soccer I fear no evil
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
I would definitely take most of the beach kids off of the list, honestly, the lowcountry is not that good, but solid overall, the list goes:
GK- McCabe (Df)
D- Lay (Irmo)
D- Rushing (Greenville)
D- Cates (Df)
M- Kulasekera? (Daniel)
M- Eppelscheimer (Wando)
M- Benson (NW)
M- Kleckley (Greenville)
M/F- Sebastian (Greenville)
F- Enzo (NW)
F- Terrence Deas (Lincoln)

M
kick off
kick off
M
I do know Kyle very well. I did not say he was a terrible player i just stated that he is not as good as reel or orzech. He has never been as good as them. I also do have an idea of what was going through his mind during tryouts, it was a terrible situation. Kyle is a great player on a terrible team, but he is only average on a good team. Dont jump to conclusions makinufall.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
makinufall, I happened to be at both Irmo and White Knoll games and you are incorrect on both your statements. He did not register a shot in the first game, he had an assist, I'll give him credit for a good switch across the field that led to their goal the first game. He did not shred the defense of Irmo in the first game either. As for three people marking him in the second game. Why would Irmo triple team a player that didn't register a shot against them in a game they were missing 7 starters and 9 players total. Irmo usually runs a 3-5-2, or has for the majority of the season and if your suggesting Irmo used all three backs to mark him you are misarably mistaken. I know you are saying this is what you heard, but your source is incorrect. It could have been that a full Irmo squad put him under a little more pressure than the first time but triple teaming Paradise when they've played against the likes of Enzo Martinez, Ryan Kropp, Sean Flynn, Reel Callison, Kevin Orzech, Carey Hite does not seem like a necessary strategy to me. Paradise is a talented player and one of if not the best player on his team (I was impressed with WK center mid #17). However he does not belong on any of these lists. I also agree with Welshwizard, Terrance is definately one of the top forwards in the state as he has dominated on the Bridge 88 Elite team for the past several seasons.

throw in
throw in
Kyle most likely would have been the last foward to make that team, except for the fact that Ryan Kropp came down from CESA to play for CUFC which i think pretty much sealed kyle not making the team.

M
kick off
kick off
M
paradise made it cleat before the season he could not commit. which to his chances away.... and kropp is a great player. but he is much better than he was then. and is one of the top ten leading scorers. can kevin or reel do that... no i dont think so. he plays great for what he has to work with

M
kick off
kick off
M
and by the way.... no i am not kyle. i have played with him for 4 years and have been close to him for a while. he has been thru alot for his age. but still a good kid. very cocky tho, and un coachable at times.

B
throw in
throw in
B
terrence deas is in the top 3 along with Sebastian and Enzo... i really dont think anyone should be arguing about some paradise kid who cant make CUFC elite thats just a joke to put them up there with terrence who owns CUFC88 and Sebastian who got a national team offer and Enzo whose verbally committ to Clemson. im sure kropp flynn reel and orzech are very good but if you want a dream team theres no need for more than 3 forwards but i would LOVE to hear an argument against my top three Sebastian Enzo and Terrence

S
goal
goal
S
Barc09

What did Sebastian do with that National Team offer ?

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
I agree with you Barca, Terrence is definately legit. However I have never seen Sebastian play so my top three would be Enzo, Kropp, and Terrence. In my opinion Kropp is more than good. He's a very talented player and makes that Northwestern attack go by the way he holds the ball, giving time for Enzo and Alex to make runs off of him.

S
throw in
throw in
S
he had some citizenship issues so he couldn't participate on the national team

P
kick off
kick off
P
I wish people making their teams would not be so biased with one team, especially the one team they live near...

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Pat, i think people may seem biased to a location (example a person living in columbia mentioning several DF, Irmo, Lexington, SV players) just due to the fact these are the players they are most familiar seeing perform every week. I know it leads to biased teams but that is going to happen just because of the restriction of seeing all of the states elite players in both high school and club.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
With My Formation, Heres my typical 4-4-2:

GK: Davis Jenkins
Def: Danny Cates
Def: Blair Rushing
Def: Aaron Peter
Def: Darwin Deas
Mid: Seth Kulasekera (Sp.?)
Mid: Vance Benson
Mid: Sammy Kleckley
Mid: Andrew Eppelshiemer (Sp.?)
Fwd: Enzo Martinez
Fwd: Sebastian Valesquez (Sp.?)

It is nearly impossible to pick a squad with the best players because there are so many. This is just one of many squads you could have. There are quality players such as Kropp, Maki, Rodgers, Moore, McCabe, etc. All these players are practically interchangeable.

B
throw in
throw in
B
yeah... i have never seen Kropp play but i have seen sebastian and enzo alot and Terrence once and i was blown away... sideline is correct... citizenship issues held Sebastian back but hopefully when hes 18 he'll still have the offer.

B
throw in
throw in
B
However everyone says Enzo is better than Kropp... am i right? and i would say Sebastian and Terrence are maybe slightly better than enzo but thats debatable... Sebastan more quick crafty and amazing ball skills type, while enzo is the strong and powerful player... then terrence has enzo's power and speed and better footwork then enzo but not quite as good footwork as sebastian... So Kropp could be the 4th best im not sure but theres not much of a chance that hes better than those 3

Last edited by Barc09; 04/26/07 10:48 PM.

P
kick off
kick off
P
I believe Mike Bassett has put together about the best team you could find, the only thing that troubles me is how could Davis Jenkins be chosen over Jason McCabe when Jason McCabe started over Jenkins on their club team? Other than that looks good to me.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Starting XI:

GK- D. Jenkins (SV)

Def- W. Moore (Wando)
Def- D. Cates (DF)
Def- B. Rushing (G'Ville)

Mid- V. Benson (NW)
Mid- J. Maki (Lex)
Mid- S. Kulasekara (Daniel)
Mid- S. Velasquez (G'Ville)

For- E. Martinez (NW)
For- R. Kropp (NW)
For- R. Callison (Lex)

Reserves:
P. Meyers (Lincoln)
S. Kleckley (G'Ville)
A. Autenzio (Dorman)
J.C. Gypin (BC)
R. Lundy (Wando)

I imagine they would win a few games...

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
PKSpot, It's just from what I have seen. I have seen both Jenkins and McCabe play and I personally thought Jenkins was a better keeper. It may have been just that occasion.

M
kick off
kick off
M
Bad influene - that looks like a great squad with exception you are playing to great forwards... then reel? what is your reasoning that you think he should be considered one of the best in the state when he has great speed but only 11 goals for lex, and great speed is all he has. so why would you put him there... he is no better than orzech, paradise, eads, kropp, flynn... i mean i could keep goin on if you need me to give you more options.

O
kick off
kick off
O
You've really got to stop trying to throw paradise into the conversation. People already gave their opinions on him. Reel has a decent shot, but he is very strong and very fast. Much faster than paradise and much stronger. Look paradise is good, but you cant say hes better than callison.

Oh no!
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
callison is much better...theres no comparison

Im tired of chasin my dreams Im just goin to ask 'em where theyre goin and hook up with 'em later
S
bench
bench
S
Here's the real deal:

GK- McCabe (Df)
D- Aaron Peters (Riverside)
D- Howard (Lex.)
D- Cates (Df)
M- Kulasekera? (Daniel)
M- Maki (Lex)
M- Benson (NW)
M- Kleckley (Greenville)
M/F- Sebastian (Greenville)
F- Enzo (NW)
F- Terrence Deas (Lincoln)

M
kick off
kick off
M
yall say callison is much better. but what is your proof on that. paradise has more goals and callison actually has a great supporting cast. and he might be faster but not by much, and paradise has a way better touch. orzech might have them both topped he has been finishing and is an all round good player. all i was sayin before is there is way better forwards to put up top with a team like that.

G
bench
bench
G
Will someone please recognize Austin Savage from Stratford? He leads the State in Points with 56 goals and 6 assists. Not to mention the kid is only a sophomore! He also plays on the best club team, Bridge. The kid deserves some recognition and if you have ever seen him play, you know he is top class. He lit Fort D. up last night with 5 goals and an assist. 1 PK, 4 highlight film goals, and a great splitting through ball assist. I have read just because he has a poor goal to assist ratio as a forward compared to NW, and the 2 fort d kids, and Greenville (who is hands down no dispute the best high school team in the state period), the Lincoln kid and so on. Defense wins championship but goals win games gentlemen. I see savage play a lot and he has the complete game as do some, not all of the others mentioned on this message board. Enzo great, Sebastian great, 2-fort d kids good, others I have not seen first hand. I played for a top D 1 and D 2 school, so I do know talent and Savage has it and I felt compelled to give him some praise.

G
throw in
throw in
G
GDK,
With strikers like Enzo, Sebastian, Preston, Terrence, and Watson it is hard to pick 2 out of that group. I am sure there are others like Savage (underrated) but they will get their recognition if they can keep up the performance each season. I have seen those 5 dominate for a few years (club and H.S.) It is only a "Dream Team" so put him on yours.

G
bench
bench
G
I just wanted to give him recognition on the dream team post but your reply is respected. Those players are great and deserve recognition but savage is deserving also and will continue to perform at a top level. Thanks for listening.

B
goal
goal
B
GDK,

There are 2 other teams that will disagree with you with respect to, "He also plays on the best club team, Bridge."

Bear #83453 05/02/07 06:33 PM
goal kick
goal kick
Bear -

Please leave my men's team out of this discussion, we try to remain under the radar.

B
goal
goal
B
With that radar cross section, isn't it kind of hard to stay under it?

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
Quote:

yall say callison is much better. but what is your proof on that. paradise has more goals and callison actually has a great supporting cast. and he might be faster but not by much, and paradise has a way better touch. orzech might have them both topped he has been finishing and is an all round good player. all i was sayin before is there is way better forwards to put up top with a team like that.

ok obviously you are from white knoll...ask anyone in region 4 and they will tell you that callison is harder to contain and control than paradise

C
bench
bench
C
i disagree with you climacool. Callison is a strong player, dont get me wrong. but from what i saw at the wk northwestern game. paradise has way better footskill and is very quick as well. he took their 4 backs on his own.... TWICE as a matter of fact. callison could not do that against northwestern. and as makin said he does not have the support callison does. by the way i watch almost all the region 4 games.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Paradise is not half as good as Callison. End of story. Who cares that a kid scored two goals in a 7 goal loss. I'm sure the NW defenders were a little lazy and Paradise made them pay, but big deal. In the palmetto cup, callison caused a lot of trouble against NW. Just because he didn't score doesn't mean he wasn't as effective. Ask any defender who has played against the two of them and I guarentee you every single one will say Callison is a lot more difficult to mark than Paradise.

M
kick off
kick off
M
climacool you say he is harder to contain? that does not make sense when paradise is the dribbler. callison is just a powerhouse. he might be better than paradise when he is a senior but not now. and no im am not from wk. i told you i have played against both of them and some club with paradise. he is just underrated because the team he is and has been on for the past 4 years. compared to callison who has more to work with and gets his name out there against the best teams in the state. but to settle this stupid arguement... they are both great players and will both play in college. kropp, enzo, valesquez, etc. are much better than both of those region 4 players

C
bench
bench
C
alexander. i wish we could ask a defender just to settle this. makin seems to be the only one who can make some sense. look at the team paradise plays with and then the one callison plays with. switch them on those teams and i highly doubt callison could do what paradise does on his own. look at them head to head as players.... they are about even. and you did not see the goals, so you would not know. the game was only 12 in when paradise hit the first one. then 11 minutes later came the second.

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
haha so you said paradise is going to play in college....where

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
and by the way paradise beating the NW backs isnt saying much...they have a very poor D

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
I wouldnt call Northwestern's defense "poor". Northwestern scored a few on Lexington and won and I dont think Lexington's defense is "poor" although Northwestern's attack is the best in the state. I guess their very "poor" D is good enough to hold the #1 ranking all year though.

Last edited by Mike Bassett; 05/03/07 04:45 AM.
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Northwestern defense isn't necessarily poor...but they may appear to look it, in comparison to the productivity of their forwards and midfield. However, I do believe that their defense(w/ goalkeeper) keeps them out of the Graveyard this year.

L
throw in
throw in
L
They are both great players. I have had to mark both of them. Paradise is a hard worker but he's not very strong on the ball. He has great ball skills but hes not very strong. On the other hand, Callison is one of the strongest forwards in the state. He can control the ball (paradise can too), he can hold defenders off, and he also has great skills. Being a good forward is not all about scoring the most goals. Its mainly what you do off the ball when you are on the ball. They are both great players but Callison is definately the harder man to mark because of how quick and strong he is. Both have great shots. I wouldn't put either of them on the SC dream team just because there is Enzo, Kropp, Valesquez, Terrance, and several other great forwards in the state. Both are good players and have great skill though.

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
NWs' offense is so good that it makes a good defense...but if you can get past the strong forwards and midfield..then you will score

goal kick
goal kick
I have seen both Callison and Paradise play and they are both very talented.... as for whose better I think Callison overall, with his strength, ball control, and speed edges Paradise a little. Yall are right when saying Paradise might be a better forward with a better team. Either way like Link5 said I don’t think either would be on my dream team with forwards like enzo around.

As for NW defense I don’t think they are poor... In comparison to the rest of the NW team their defense is their weakest area.

Quote:

I wouldn’t call Northwestern's defense "poor". Northwestern scored a few on Lexington and won and I dont think Lexington's defense is "poor" although Northwestern's attack is the best in the state. I guess their very "poor" D is good enough to hold the #1 ranking all year though.

While NW did score 3 goals on Lexington one was a PK take that out and both teams scored 2 on each others defense. So they are even if you go by the game those two played against each other. Overall with Howard and Howell and Osborne in goal I think Lexington’s D is a bit better than NW. NW attack is extremely good though!!

To play the game is good, to win the game is great, to LOVE the game is the greatest!
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Lexington's defense is better than Lexington's offense. Same goes for Northwestern as there offense is better than there defense. Should be an interesting match up when they play again. I still say Northwestern repeats.

goal kick
goal kick
hey both teams still have to get through tonight....never look past any team!! Oh and Mike we would expect nothing less than to pick NW (im not picking either way) but you would pick NW over Man United if they played!!

To play the game is good, to win the game is great, to LOVE the game is the greatest!
goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

hey both teams still have to get through tonight....never look past any team!! Oh and Mike we would expect nothing less than to pick NW (im not picking either way) but you would pick NW over Man United if they played!!

Give him points for consistancy! Since they both won tonight we all get to see a great game on Saturday. Does anyone know what time they play yet?

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Well if they played Man United I would have to give the slight edge to the Red Devils. I stand by the team that I think is the best...at least you have caught on!

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
no way! northwestern would kill man u..its not even a contest

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
A bold prediction ClimaCool but I like it!

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

I stand by the team that I think is the best...at least you have caught on!

OOH some wildcats might not be too happy with that you might need to watch out mike haha!

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
I assume some are unhappy but as I think Northwestern is the best team, many thought Dutch Fork was top notch and look what happened. Saturday will be the biggest step towards a state championship for both teams in my opinion.

goal kick
goal kick
true very true and not matter how it turns out you know you are going to get the best from both teams. I'm excited!!!

M
throw in
throw in
M
Quote:

Quote:

I stand by the team that I think is the best...at least you have caught on!

OOH some wildcats might not be too happy with that you might need to watch out mike haha!

well northwestern has beaten lexington twice in the last 2 years. saturday is the only game that matters now, though.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
we all know Man Utd. would roll them and it would be amazing.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Quote:

we all know Man Utd. would roll them and it would be amazing.

Aren't you a bright lad!

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
My $.02 of the best this year:

GK - J.C. Gypin, Brookland-Cayce; Tanner Osborne, Lexington; Davis Jenkins, Spring Valley; Philip Ricciardone, Bishop England

Defenders - Danny Cates, Dutch Fork; Darwin Deas, Lincoln; Will Moore, Wando; Tyler Williams, Chapin; Blair Rushing, Greenville

Midfielders - Jess Maki, Lexington; Seth Kulasekera, Daniel; Vance Benson, Northwestern; Sam Kleckley, Greenville; Andrew Eppelsheimer, Wando

Forwards - Enzo Martinez, Northwestern; Sebastian Velasquez, Greenville; Ryan Kropp, Northwestern; Terence Deas, Lincoln; Justin Watson, Socastee; Austin Savage, Stratford

M
kick off
kick off
M
bassett you are a jerk my friend real mature

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
I would put Miguel Teos (midfielder) from Eastside on my dream team. And he's only a sophomore! I agree will all of the players mentioned that I have seen play though.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
I was just having a go at him. Steady mate. You have been on this board for what, less than a day with 2 posts and you want to start a squabble. Come on bloke.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard